New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

An honor to be here...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 07:52 PM
Chopsticks is on a distinguished road
An honor to be here...

Hey everyone,

My name is Atif, just joined the forums, and thought Id introduce myself. I just picked up a 2015 M4 last night, and am still letting that register . It's crazy how things work themselves out, and how i landed into one, funny but long story.

Anyway, totally humbled to be in such a car, and super humbled to be on such a forum. Not sure what else to say in an intro haha!

I hope to learn a lot!

- Atif

Old 03-03-2015, 02:27 AM
Former Vendor
carid will become famous soon enough
Hello Atif and welcome on board! We're glad to have you joined us. Congrats on your M4, make sure to post some pictures, when you have a chance! May you receive years upon years of faithful service from it.

Old 03-03-2015, 08:08 AM
NTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome. And yes, please post some picturs of your new joy.

Old 03-03-2015, 12:48 PM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Atif!

Welcome to 6Speedonline!

We have a staff full of F8x enthusiasts here - definitely post some pictures up!

- Jason

Old 03-03-2015, 05:34 PM
Chopsticks is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the welcome!

Since i got home with the car late at night (bought it upstate) i could only take pics the next morning, so they aren't the most glamorous haha! But we all know what the car looks like. I feel like the car stands out aesthetically the most at night, given the tasteful lighting BMW does, and the lighting package it came with.

And to top it off, from Saturday until now its been snowing every other day, and once it clears up tomorrow, its going to snow again Thursday...so pretty pictures are to come, especially once i get to detail it.

Clearly these pictures are lame haha, i usually better than that, but between the rush job, and it being freeeeeezing outside, the better pics will have to wait I did love how the sun looked setting in front of it though, so i just had to take that last one.

While I'm here though, i did come across an awesome front plate bracket because i totally didn't want to drill into the bumper...so i thought id share...

Mounts totally normally...

But drills underneath...so you can pop it off if you move, and no holes!

Its from a company called Skene, if anyone is interested, and i have no financial disclosures to make haha!

Old 03-03-2015, 06:28 PM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Good call on the extended leather option...and manual trans!!!

Check out our ever growing F8x section in case you are looking for some toys for that beauty -

http://www.Housemotorsports.com/f8x

Congrats again!

- Jason

Old 03-04-2015, 01:57 PM
Uhrwerken is on a distinguished road
Thanks for sharing. Beautiful car. Love the interior color choice.

Also, thanks for the name of the front license plate bracket maker!!