New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

New Member from Louisiana

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2015, 11:40 AM
Arch991gt3 is on a distinguished road
New Member from Louisiana

Hello Everyone, I am a new member, and owner of several Porsche 911's through the years, but recently received my new 2015 991 GT3. Love it, and certainly plan on putting it on the track once I have it broken in properly. Look forward to sharing experiences and information with everyone

From Subject Size Categories Received
randy@goodarch.com 114 KB 12:27 PM

Attached Images  
Old 03-10-2015, 05:01 PM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6speed Randy!

Congrats on the car, she's a real beauty. Any plans for her down the road?

Old 03-10-2015, 05:13 PM
Arch991gt3 is on a distinguished road
Hello, Yes I do plan on getting it on the track once I get it good and broken in. I am looking now for a good set of center lock wheels and tire combo to use on track, have not found the wheels to date, but will probably go with the Michelin Sport that came on the vehicle first and see how they hold up on the track. I am also interested in ways to make the exhaust note a little more pronounced and might consider an aftermarket exhaust at some point. Thanks for saying hello!
Randy

Old 03-10-2015, 05:55 PM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome - there are a host of options available as far as center lock wheels go, majority of the custom wheel companies can do any of their designs in a centerlock configuration.

One of the most common mods for the 991 GT3s is indeed aftermarket exhausts - really seem to wake these cars up and give them a real head turning tone everywhere they go

A large number of manufacturers at this point make exhausts (center bypass pipes) - if you need assistance on forum member pricing for anything just give us a shout!

In the meantime, enjoy it in good health!

- Jason
626 539 2911