New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 10:48 PM
mailliw is on a distinguished road

Hi Everyone, I had replied to an older thread but would like to introduce my self to the 6Speed community. I'm 33, and this is my first Porsche. Love the car, different feel from my past Japanese tuner type cars. Started with a Acura ITR, (other cars in between but two of my favorites) to a 1995 Mazda RX7 and recently purchased certified 2012 991S. Had ordered a 2015 Nissan GTR black edition, but my wife felt imagined that the GTR was for someone in their 20s, she knows nothing about cars... (I disagreed, but as they say happy wife, happy wife)... It was a hard decision but eventually backed out on the GTR and started shopping for a Porsche, originally looking for a 997.2, but fell in love with the interior of the 991. So here I am...

Old 03-20-2015, 12:50 PM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6Speed! - always awesome to see another local member as well.

Always been a fan of the DC2, as well as the FD3S

Congrats on the 991! I definitely know where you are coming from with the R35 GT-R standpoint - it's an icon to those who grew up in the JDM tuning scene. But rest assured the 991 is a great chassis and overall package. Especially if it helps your wife get along with it!

If you have any questions or need any help with upgrades, modifications or even basic maintenance / repairs - feel free to give us a shout or stop by. We run an Independent Porsche Facility in Pasadena:

HOUSE Automotive - Yelp

And you can always give me a call directly and talk shop - 626 539 2911

Congrats on the new purchase and enjoy it in good health!

- Jason

Old 03-20-2015, 02:57 PM
mailliw is on a distinguished road
Thank you for the warm welcome Jason. I actually met Greg thru a friend and have been asking him many questions about P cars. I'm actually waiting for my springs to come in and will be heading to your shop to have them installed. Have the Mod Bug in my system....

Old 03-20-2015, 03:08 PM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Oh nice!!

Small world indeed

We all have that bug, I doubt it will ever go away - although the significant others in our lives I bet hope and pray everyday that it does haha.

Definitely keep us posted on when the springs arrive I'll be sure to be by the shop when you are ready to have them installed!

- Jason