New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Hi

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2015, 04:30 AM
Registered PM
gR@HaM will become famous soon enough
Hi

Hi, great forum. Ive just purchased a new (to me) 957 TT was a fantastic car for the first week of ownership until it had to go back to the garage for repair!! I think I'll be sticking around on here for a while...

Old 04-22-2015, 11:58 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Welcome. This is a great forum for information and to ask questions. I own a 957TT and have very little problems.

Old 04-22-2015, 01:08 PM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Hi - and welcome to 6Speed!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.