New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2015, 05:38 PM
Cargirl104 is on a distinguished road

Hi, this is my first 944 porsche I was looking at it all winter and finally decided to bring it home. Definitely a project car to say the least but I'll have fun restoring it after I get the basics replaced to make it run again.

Old 06-11-2015, 03:09 PM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Hi and welcome! Since it's a project car, make sure to check out our 944 DIY Tech Articles here for any assistance you may need. Of course, if you need any parts we have those as well here. Post up some pictures when you can and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

-Luccia

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST
Old 06-11-2015, 03:22 PM
Yea I'm familiar with your site I have visited for a few parts already, lots of body work to start off with along with a new brake line and fuel line/system

Old 06-11-2015, 03:24 PM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Great! Yes, looks like there is some work to be done and definitely let me know if there is anything I can do to help you with this project.

-Luccia

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST
Old 06-11-2015, 03:26 PM
I will be sure to