New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Thanks for having me

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2015, 09:39 AM
Sagejeff is on a distinguished road
Question Thanks for having me

Glad to join the group. Have a 05 DB9 - panel veneer cracked on dash and driver door - any advice for repair or replacement?

Old 06-19-2015, 05:15 PM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome! Would love to see some pictures of your DB9!

-Luccia

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST
Old 06-19-2015, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by PelicanParts.com
Welcome! Would love to see some pictures of your DB9!

-Luccia

My last project 86 911

Most recent acquisition.

Old 06-22-2015, 12:30 PM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome. So you sold the 911 for the Aston? How are you liking it in comparison?

-Luccia

Old 06-22-2015, 07:31 PM
Both are quite different. The Aston is a beast and garners lots of attention. Very powerful and poised on the road. The 86 911 is nimble, quick and sporty. Not as refined but definitely more fun to race around. I miss the 911. Looking at buying another. Will forward a pic of the next 911 I will pick up soon

Old 06-23-2015, 09:42 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Sagejeff
Both are quite different. The Aston is a beast and garners lots of attention. Very powerful and poised on the road. The 86 911 is nimble, quick and sporty. Not as refined but definitely more fun to race around. I miss the 911. Looking at buying another. Will forward a pic of the next 911 I will pick up soon
Yes, an Aston is definitely a head turner. They're very refined vehicles. Definitely let us know when you get another 911!

-Luccia

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.