New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2015, 05:08 PM
Greg Lab is on a distinguished road

Hi, my name is Greg. I split time between Houston TX and southern CA. I have a 1996 993 C4S in Houston, and am in the market for 2007/2009 997.1 turbo I want to keep here in socal. I used to race SCCA FM, but going back to my old Porsche roots... Maybe track the turbo a little down the line...

Old 07-01-2015, 03:43 PM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6Speed, Greg! Post up some more pictures of your 993 for us. If you need any help with it be sure to check out our tech articles here. Good luck with your search on the 997!

-Luccia

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST
Old 07-03-2015, 04:54 PM
Former Vendor
BlackMarketRacing will become famous soon enoughBlackMarketRacing will become famous soon enough
Welcome to 6speed! Look forward to seeing your car and build. We aren't too far from you and often get cars in from Cali. We just got back yesterday from picking up an engine to build!

Let me know if I can be of any help!