New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

New member Boston ma

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2015, 03:27 AM
takenotes996tt is on a distinguished road
New member Boston ma

Hey guys been doing a lot of research for the past 8 months on the hunt for a 996tt that meets my needs and been using this site a lot lately and now that I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on one with in the next week I figured I would take the plung this will be my 1st Porsche it has been a dream since I was 17 when I 1st saw a 996tt in person now at 24 i think it's time to make it happen ! I have been stock pileup some parts as I new my mind was set on a 996 for the basic dv and a ssk and a exhaust Came form the Audi Volkswagen background loved it I have owned a few stage 3 s4 still have one that I daily but anyway thank for letting me join

If everything goes as planed with the sale I should be posting pics very shortly

Ps anyone form the Boston area do any meets or anything like that ?

Old 08-23-2015, 05:05 AM
Basic Sponsor
John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !
Best of luck with it! Join the local PCA - there are are lot of good drives throughout the year.

2022 Cayenne White
former 1972 911T white, 1984 911 3.2 Targa black, 993 cab white, 993TT arena red, 993TT silver, 996TT speed yellow, 991.1 GT3 white
www.speedtechexhausts.com
info@speedtechexhausts.com
Testimonials facebook SpeedTech Exhaust Videos
Old 09-03-2015, 10:12 AM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6Speed! The 996TT is a great Porsche. Did you get one yet? If you need any help or have any questions, let me know!

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST