New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Finally got the green light

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2017, 01:02 PM
LuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud of
Finally got the green light

After many years of dreaming about owning a Porsche, I have finally saved enough $$$ to pull the trigger. Hitting the market hard over the last 2 weeks has me realizing that I should have prioritized this dream and purchased one years ago.

That being said, I am most likely going to bite down on a 996 c4s.
I really want a 964, but with the inflation that has occurred over the last 5 years it is just to far to reach when you factor in the mandatory coilovers and 3pc wheels. . .

Also with the Canadian dollar being in the pooper, most anything that is good is snatched from our country almost immediately.

But I have faith that I will be happy with a widebody 996.

Been prowling the forum for quite a while and decided that there is a substantial amount of valuable knowledge here so I better join and stop being a creeper.

Hope to get into my new (to me) porsche soon. Pics to follow.

Pz

Old 01-10-2017, 06:33 AM
LuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud of
Updated Sig with current collection.
Pics to follow.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.