New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2017, 12:32 PM
nomrad is an unknown quantity at this point

i drive a 2008 porsche 997 tt, triple black . best car i have ever had . can't wait to drive

Old 04-07-2017, 12:48 PM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6Speed! Got any pictures of your 997 Turbo for us? If you ever need anything for it please don't hesitate to let me know. Enjoy!

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST
Old 04-10-2017, 01:29 AM
Former Vendor
carid will become famous soon enough
Congrats and welcome to the club, sounds like a perfect vehicle choice. Enjoy your 997 and make sure to post up some photos of it 'in action'!

Old 04-10-2017, 07:17 AM
nitromilt is an unknown quantity at this point
hello everyone,im new to this site.i just purchased my second new PORSCHE,this one is something else...after ordering it last year and waiting for it to be released to the dealer(epa hold at port)...my fiancés 2017 pnamara turbo made it to the dealer last week,then tinted the windows.clear bra total front end.backs of mirrors ect.ect,installed new set of ADV1 wheels and picked it up last Saturday....that's quite a car. my first Porsche sedan, I have owned BMW 7, and Mercedes S class and this Panamara is sooo soo far ahead of the others....its just an amazing car at all levels

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.