New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!
View Poll Results: Next mod?
Lower
0%
Carbon interior
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid Newbie

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2017, 11:19 PM
MisirRx is an unknown quantity at this point
Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid Newbie

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forums and would like to introduce myself. My name is Chris and I am a Cayenne owner. I have owned my Porsche for quite sometime and have now become a little more vested in my SUV. I purchased my Cayenne S hybrid bec my wife was in love with it and perfered to go green than turbo😳! Since then she has moved on the the Lexus RX F sport and I have become the successor to the Porsche! Lol! I have a few upgrades but nothing crazy and would like some feedback/advice on the mods out there for this model..

Thank you guys!
Chris

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8407.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	1.98 MB
ID:	475708   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8158.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	1.84 MB
ID:	475709   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8409.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	475710  

Last edited by MisirRx; 05-30-2017 at 03:29 PM.
Old 09-13-2017, 09:54 AM
Sjt0017 is on a distinguished road
Truck looks good! Love the turbo front bumper & I see you've already changed the side markers.
Question, how does the wife like the way the hybrid drives so far? I've owned a CTT in the past, and my very next vehicle was a Lexus GS450h and I loved both. I am looking at a S hybrid right now, as I live in Austin and traffic can get pretty bad here, but it's also supercharged and I know there are tuning options out there if I'm so inclined down the road.
Any input would be greatly helpful, I really would like to know how the hybrid holds up/performs from an owner's perspective!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.