New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

New member in Virginia

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2017, 09:25 AM
BER
BER is an unknown quantity at this point
New member in Virginia

I just joined 6SpeedOnline yesterday. I live in Virginia. I am an avid DIY'er and have worked on all my cars for many years.

I have owned Porsches since January 1986. My first was a 911S that i purchased in Starnberg while I was living in Munich, Germany. From Munich, I moved to Lausanne, Switzerland; I got to enjoy my 911 on roads where it was meant to be driven. I brought the 911S back to the USA with me and sold it in 1997.

I have since owned a 2001 Boxster which I recently sold. I owned the Box for 2.5 years.

I currently own a 1984 911 Carrera Sport that I purchased in 1997. Very recently I added second Porsche to my garage when I bought a Dark Blue Metallic 2012 997 C2S that had only 8400 miles on the clock.

I look forward to participating in some of your forums.

Old 06-25-2017, 01:33 PM
8dem is an unknown quantity at this point
Are you interested in car auctions?

Old 06-25-2017, 03:36 PM
BER
BER is an unknown quantity at this point
I see you have spammers!

I done here.

Old 06-28-2017, 11:31 AM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6Speed! I'm here if you ever need anything for your 911. Got any pictures of it?

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.