New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

New member from Switzerland

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2017, 03:00 AM
stevej is an unknown quantity at this point
New member from Switzerland

hello all,
been lurking for a while, but felt it was time to sign in and join discussions. Living in Central Switzerland and have the pleasure of driving this toy..... look forward to chatting with you all.

Old 10-30-2017, 02:59 AM
Former Vendor
carid will become famous soon enough
Beautiful purchase. Congratulations! Do you have any mod plans for it this year?

Old 10-30-2017, 04:29 AM
stevej is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by carid
Beautiful purchase. Congratulations! Do you have any mod plans for it this year?
No mod plans, prefer to keep it standard. The carbon spoiler etc is genuine Porsche, but I also have the stock parts to reinstall if I sell in the future, mint wheels also tucked away in storage. On top of servicing the car annually I mostly ensure it remains in top condition, and have fun driving it. This year I've been lucky enough to drive to the Le Mans 24h and the Nurburgring 6h events. The seats for an 800km plus drive were surprisingly comfortable versus expectations, and the speed on the autobahn ensured I wasn't embarrassed by the new gen GT2RS i was lucky enough to meet.

Next job is a small amount of wear on the drivers seat needs sorting. High wear area for these types of seat and almost unavoidable.

Old 11-08-2017, 09:54 AM
robinsonalex760 is an unknown quantity at this point
yo glad to see you

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.