New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Hello from Texas

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2018, 12:13 PM
nvphan8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello from Texas

New to the forums and really jumped on here to learn more. Will be moving from my BMW M3 soon and looking for a replacement. Right now the 911 GTS is at the top of the list but have debated about an older Turbo S or the new 718 Cayman GT4. I know these are all different in their own ways so looking to learn more before I make a decision.

Old 07-16-2018, 10:07 PM
JamesQuam is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome abroad buddy.

Old 07-22-2018, 03:20 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nvphan8
New to the forums and really jumped on here to learn more. Will be moving from my BMW M3 soon and looking for a replacement. Right now the 911 GTS is at the top of the list but have debated about an older Turbo S or the new 718 Cayman GT4. I know these are all different in their own ways so looking to learn more before I make a decision.

Nate? Is that you lol

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***