New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

SuperTweaks - BUYER BEWARE!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2020, 02:08 PM
NW_Will is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry SuperTweaks - BUYER BEWARE!!!

Got a LR-RR L405 and getting the whole blackout treatment so decided to upgrade exhaust and ran across SuperTweaks. I think they're in the UK or something but ordered the black exhaust pkg. which was roughly $1000 US. Shipping was roughly $700 using DHL so yeah, that should tell you how bad this will probably get. Waited and waited and finally got here. Was missing the entire center piece of the bumper, they sent CHROME exhaust tips and was unapologetic for BOTH even after I paid all that money for shipping. Blamed the warehouse.

To fix things, I said look, i'll get the exhaust tips powder coated black to save you from reshipping, etc. They agreed and said they would refund the diff. After telling them the diff ($150) they reneged and said they would only pay $30 which was the delta between chrome and black...lmao. I asked what about the middle piece of bumper, again they put on warehouse and said they shipped it and said no recourse. SMFH!!! So now I got this full body wrap all this trouble and still missing bumper part. ******* PLEASE BEWARE OF DOING BUSINESS W/ FOREIGN ENTITIES. ******* They don't seem to have the same level of accountability as US companies and we're not polite at all. SuperTweaks will never see another penny from me and hopefully, not a penny from ANY of you. Thanking the brave soldiers of the American Revolutionary War for our independence....

Old 06-23-2020, 04:29 AM
mai88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the information and appreciate your effort.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.