New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Introduction

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2024, 11:18 PM
josephj22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Introduction

Hello,

Just like to introduce myself, I'm joseph and recently purchased a 2014 Panamera S, having found very useful threads on this forum decided to register and try to contribute as much as I can.
I had previously an 987 Cayman S which I did couple of DIY jobs on it, however I am diving much deeper on DIY part on the Panamera S.
Only thing is that I don't feel it is very common? As I don't find many threads specific to this engine 3.0 Turbo.
As of now as DIY I have done tie rods, wheel bearings, anti roll bar bushings, rear drop links, radiator distributor pipe, water pump, another pipe, coolant vacuum filling, spark plugs and ignition coil where I found oil in one of the wells which leads to the next rabbit hole where I am now.
Currently I am doing valve covers gasket, and found vacuum pump leak and secondary air injection pump damage. Still not completed the job and will try to post DIY threads as time allows me to.

Apologies for the long thread and hope to be able to help with my contribution.