Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

New garage mate for the GTR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 04:41 AM
MGS996TT is a splendid one to beholdMGS996TT is a splendid one to beholdMGS996TT is a splendid one to beholdMGS996TT is a splendid one to beholdMGS996TT is a splendid one to beholdMGS996TT is a splendid one to beholdMGS996TT is a splendid one to beholdMGS996TT is a splendid one to behold
Very nice garage !!!

Old 11-25-2008, 05:01 AM
maxx13 is on a distinguished road
The car looks awesome, great job so far... and please tell me the other set of wheels are all black, that would just look amazing...

Old 11-25-2008, 08:36 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
SW - Awesome car and impressive stable. Would also like to hear your thoughts on the comparisons of the ZR1/Z06 /GTR on the strip - road course - and just plain everyday driving. I know they are not anywhere near as fast as the Supra but, they should be great daily cars.

Old 11-25-2008, 09:38 AM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
SW - Awesome car and impressive stable. Would also like to hear your thoughts on the comparisons of the ZR1/Z06 /GTR on the strip - road course - and just plain everyday driving. I know they are not anywhere near as fast as the Supra but, they should be great daily cars.

Thanks again to all of you. As soon as I can get some miles on the ZR1, I will report back. First impressions, I have 2 modded ZO6's, one set up for track use and the other for the street. They both make more power than the ZR1(for now), however, the ZR1 is much much smoother, transmission ratios are perfect, 5 &6 are now usable, lots of torque everywhere. The brakes are unreal, better than even my track Z that has 6 piston Brembos. The GTR is also great car. I love the midrange power it has, the transmission is the most fun part of the car, although I wish it had 7 speeds like the M. You can zip through traffic with ease. It's a big car but drives like a 2800lb car. After I installed the coilovers, all the push went away, turn in is sharp and quick. I plan on doing the HKS 570 kit to add some kick to it. Most of you guys know I have a couple of Supras also, one that makes 1580rwh. It's the one I have been running alot lately, 241.8 in the standing mile 3 weeks ago, 8.04@185 last wed. night. After driving that car, everything else is slow, so to me I'm more about how a car drives in real street situations.

SW

Old 11-25-2008, 02:44 PM
Tokyotuner will become famous soon enough
Man, i have to say I wasn't fellin' the ZR1's look before these pics, but my god that's an amazing looking car.

I'm still not sure about the window on the hood, it still gotta grow on me.

Old 11-26-2008, 04:23 PM
AudiRS is on a distinguished road
Amazing stable! congrats

Old 11-27-2008, 12:29 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Looks better with the hre's on

Old 11-27-2008, 06:34 AM
RT8_M3 will become famous soon enoughRT8_M3 will become famous soon enough
Nice stable! The vette looks amazing!

Old 11-28-2008, 04:42 PM
Vandit has a spectacular aura aboutVandit has a spectacular aura about
I'm not in love with the design of those HRE wheels, but they sure do a hell of a great job showing off those beautifully-massive brakes hiding out behind there.

Old 11-29-2008, 02:57 AM
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
If its not too late, I nominate Street kings stable for baller garage of the year.
It 's been said already, but you have impeccable taste in fast cars!

Old 12-03-2008, 06:58 PM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
Awesome!!

Old 12-12-2008, 04:00 PM
sleek-sam will become famous soon enough
streetking, nice cars. No more bimmerfest for you either? Post some pics of the rest of the stable.

Old 12-14-2008, 01:33 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
nice collection.

Old 12-14-2008, 04:45 PM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys, my neighbor came over today while I was cleaning out the garage, he wanted to line up his new ride against the ZR1. He came over with this..

SW

Old 12-14-2008, 09:11 PM
th3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of light
Nice. 5spoke looks great on the ZR1.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New garage mate for the GTR