Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Note to the A**hole on exit 40 of the LIE today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 08:12 AM
salerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud of

Old 09-19-2011, 08:18 AM
Black997Turbo is a jewel in the roughBlack997Turbo is a jewel in the roughBlack997Turbo is a jewel in the rough
Sounds like you've got a stick up your ***...learn to obey the laws or sell your car? Says the guy who just asked this idiotic question
Originally Posted by bosco42
If there is no front license plate on a Scud which obviously has a fiberglass front bumper....can a radar gun or laser clock your speed from the front?

My thought is there is nowhere for it to be aimed at.

Thoughts ???
To answer your question, you're correct. Since the scud doesn't have a front plate and the bumper is fiberglass their is no way a radar or laser gun will detect your car. The gun will show --- or nothing at all, which means you can speed all you want!

Last edited by Black997Turbo; 09-19-2011 at 08:21 AM.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:26 AM
salerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud of
/\ +100000, +1

Old 09-19-2011, 09:26 AM
Hkpooh is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by salerno713
Lol- buddy of mine owns the GTR. I saw this and told him that he should change his plate to " I8A4RE" It seems like ferrari owners only use their cars for an extension of their p3n!$ - sounded like to me he just was having some spirited run on the LIE on sunday fun-day. No harm was caused- Ferrari owners drive like jerks as well- especially scud* owners... I think Porsche guys are the only ones who respect the road and the track.

Glad no one was harmed- The GTR owner is an enthusiast here on 6speed always helping people and trying new things, as well as a great driver.

I did not think a Ferrari owner would go this far out of his way to speak his mind. Considering I see plenty of jerks in all cars doing similar stunts... He must of had 0 chance with the modded pumpkin of a Nissan-
"weaving in and out of traffic and crossing solid double lines " is not a "spirited" drive.

I do agree that LIE is full of slow ****** that blocking all the lanes most of the time, but that action is a bit over.

Old 09-19-2011, 09:32 AM
Lennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond repute
popcorn is popped, sitting back and watching this unfold. Entertainment at its best. First move was to run home and post on the internet?

Old 09-19-2011, 09:33 AM
Lennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hkpooh
"weaving in and out of traffic and crossing solid double lines " is not a "spirited" drive.

I do agree that LIE is full of slow ****** that blocking all the lanes most of the time, but that action is a bit over.

you were not there, did not see it, you do not know which double lines at which point on the LIE were crossed, no need to speculate, lets just let the OP chime in and the owner of the GTR.

Old 09-19-2011, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by Lennon31987
you were not there, did not see it, you do not know which double lines at which point on the LIE were crossed, no need to speculate, lets just let the OP chime in and the owner of the GTR.
NO!

only if you toss me some popcorn.

Old 09-19-2011, 10:05 AM
Tachsman is a splendid one to beholdTachsman is a splendid one to beholdTachsman is a splendid one to beholdTachsman is a splendid one to beholdTachsman is a splendid one to beholdTachsman is a splendid one to beholdTachsman is a splendid one to behold
If this event had happened in Texas... we would probably have one or two drivers with gunshot wounds, and the need for his thread would cease to exist. And to be honest, I don't know which senario would be better.

Old 09-19-2011, 10:20 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Lennon31987

Very true, and I cant stand people who have Porsches, Ferrari's, Lamborghini"s, Bmw M series, Amg's, and act like they never opened them up on a highway before, maybe weaving in and out can get a little dangerous, but maybe he was just experiencing a moment at that time, let him get a pass gheez !!!! Please dont act like you bought a F- car, and only speed on the track (((((((cough, cough bul!**** !!!!! ))))) Also, popcorn popped, subscribed

Old 09-19-2011, 10:28 AM
james1990 is a jewel in the roughjames1990 is a jewel in the roughjames1990 is a jewel in the rough
Owner of the Great Pumpkin here, I was seriously considering even answering this BS excuse of a thread because that would just show im taking time out of my day to give some internet tuff guy with a mid life crises 4RE something to read.

I could go into this repeating everything I am actually saying about this dweeb on this site, but that would make me as little as Mr. Rogaine over here. On the most beautiful Sunday NY has seen this summer, your going to "report" to a fourm that COULDNT CARE LESS about my driving because I passed by you on a double solid line? Were you a Hall monitor in High school? I did not cut you off, interfere with the way in which you were driving (which was two hands on the wheel doing 55 like you were scared sh*tless of bugs) and nor did I continue with anything after you weren't going anywhere. I drove off into the sunset with you in my rear view doing 55.

SO where does this make me a bad driver or making you qualified to judge me as such? Do you follow me around and record my driving habits? No. So you feel the need to run on this fourm which in your situation more of THE-TUFF-GUY-FOURM.com and try to post my plates, pictures of my plates, and report where I got off the LIE? Which is the bigger foul here guys?

Listen, your bored and obviously seek comfort being a tough guy behind your computer desk because if you have any idea who i was, and through mutual friends you do, you clearly wouldn't confront me to my face. If this is false I strongly encourage you to do so. I will stop here at that, any further conversations Will be and Should be to my face...the A**hole.

ON A SIDE NOTE> MODS OF THIS SITE, Is it morally ok to not lock up a thread like this obviously intended to start conflicts and revile personal information in a negative manor?

BUT THREADS THAT BAD MOUTH SUPPORTING VENDORS FROM NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE GET LOCKED UP WITHIN SECONDS. INTERESTING.

I will read this over and think of a million things I could have said, but in reality I spent way to much of my time with this. I need to focus on my business so one day I can afford a pretty little red 4RE

Old 09-19-2011, 10:41 AM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Just to be clear, what you're saying is it's okay to cross a double yellow?

Old 09-19-2011, 10:53 AM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bonehead
Just to be clear, what you're saying is it's okay to cross a double yellow?
And weave in and out of traffic? Subscribe bc I am bored.

Old 09-19-2011, 10:55 AM
Originally Posted by rvhpno80

Very true, and I cant stand people who have Porsches, Ferrari's, Lamborghini"s, Bmw M series, Amg's, and act like they never opened them up on a highway before, maybe weaving in and out can get a little dangerous, but maybe he was just experiencing a moment at that time, let him get a pass gheez !!!! Please dont act like you bought a F- car, and only speed on the track (((((((cough, cough bul!**** !!!!! ))))) Also, popcorn popped, subscribed

guys PM your home address. I will then post your locations in this thread for fun and promptly send over a nice warm bag of popcorn.

Old 09-19-2011, 11:00 AM
Gotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to all
Woof woof......meeeeow

Old 09-19-2011, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by james1990
Owner of the Great Pumpkin here, I was seriously considering even answering this BS excuse of a thread because that would just show im taking time out of my day to give some internet tuff guy with a mid life crises 4RE something to read.

I could go into this repeating everything I am actually saying about this dweeb on this site, but that would make me as little as Mr. Rogaine over here. On the most beautiful Sunday NY has seen this summer, your going to "report" to a fourm that COULDNT CARE LESS about my driving because I passed by you on a double solid line? Were you a Hall monitor in High school? I did not cut you off, interfere with the way in which you were driving (which was two hands on the wheel doing 55 like you were scared sh*tless of bugs) and nor did I continue with anything after you weren't going anywhere. I drove off into the sunset with you in my rear view doing 55.

SO where does this make me a bad driver or making you qualified to judge me as such? Do you follow me around and record my driving habits? No. So you feel the need to run on this fourm which in your situation more of THE-TUFF-GUY-FOURM.com and try to post my plates, pictures of my plates, and report where I got off the LIE? Which is the bigger foul here guys?

Listen, your bored and obviously seek comfort being a tough guy behind your computer desk because if you have any idea who i was, and through mutual friends you do, you clearly wouldn't confront me to my face. If this is false I strongly encourage you to do so. I will stop here at that, any further conversations Will be and Should be to my face...the A**hole.

ON A SIDE NOTE> MODS OF THIS SITE, Is it morally ok to not lock up a thread like this obviously intended to start conflicts and revile personal information in a negative manor?

BUT THREADS THAT BAD MOUTH SUPPORTING VENDORS FROM NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE GET LOCKED UP WITHIN SECONDS. INTERESTING.

I will read this over and think of a million things I could have said, but in reality I spent way to much of my time with this. I need to focus on my business so one day I can afford a pretty little red 4RE

So...that Ferrari was driving 55mph blocking the fast lane on a beautiful day?
Ok, he desrved to have his door blown off. Do the public a favourite, just **** off to the side if you going to drive 55mph.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Note to the A**hole on exit 40 of the LIE today