Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Short summary of Switzer Ultimate Street Edition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2012, 10:08 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Slick997
My exact same set up will be ready for pick up any day now, do you think i will like this car much more than my R911? Keep in mind i have been in a gtr and never driven one, i need hand controls and bought mine and sent it staright to Switzer for this pkg.. I also want to build a track car, i have been going back and forth between the R911 or this gtr for the track car, witch do you think will be better for the track?
I think both would be outstanding and reliable around a track, but my guess is that the GT-R will be faster.

Old 03-25-2012, 10:14 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Steve Theodore
Hey, thanks for a nice write up. I'm off to look up photos of your current GTR (which I may have spotted courtesy of another thread). Sounds like a blast!
Steve,

I haven't taken the time to get any good ones yet, but here a few pics for you.

Attached Images      
Old 03-25-2012, 10:16 AM

Attached Images   
Old 03-25-2012, 10:19 AM
Slick997 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
DCTnotorsports could make you a real nice flat bottom steering wheel with some CF and red and black to match thar cool colour combo you got, im going to get one of those steering wheels in all my cars, lol i love them!

Old 03-25-2012, 10:20 AM
Slick997 is on a distinguished road
dctmotorsports, sorry

Old 03-25-2012, 10:23 AM
GBXSport has a spectacular aura aboutGBXSport has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Stock shocks and brakes, with custom pads that are phenomenal (they won't even tell me what brand they are) and a set of lowering springs from Eibach.
sweet. Using their sways too or just springs?

I'm super jealous of this car, by the way. Enjoy it!

Old 03-25-2012, 10:56 AM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
Doesn't your car have the j hook rotors on it?

Old 03-25-2012, 11:27 AM
No. The 2012s have the larger rotors than the '09 to '11 models (15.4" vs 15.0") so I don't know that I would need them.

Old 03-25-2012, 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by GBXSport
sweet. Using their sways too or just springs?

I'm super jealous of this car, by the way. Enjoy it!
Just springs. Thanks.

Old 03-25-2012, 04:05 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
MrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to all
Great review Scott, thanks for taking the time.

Old 03-25-2012, 09:45 PM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
Again, great write up man. If I ever become successful enough, the Ultimate Street edition is the perfect match for me. No need to scour around for race fuel or e85 stations, and very quiet a civilized drive for the street. You really have a gem on your hands man