Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Funny conversation with a P-car shop owner....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 04:34 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by adamls2
LOL that reminds me, a few years back I was about to get a base c6 vette and I was checking something out at my local Porsche dealer and the salesman was telling me how the BASE boxter is much faster than a Corvette. I just smiled and said wow really? I just told him I was too poor to own a Porsche and laughed my way out
I'd love to see that Boxster that beats a 'Vette...

Old 07-18-2012, 05:08 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
+1.

This level of ignorance indicates there is something else missing, and it may reflect in his management.

To his defense, though - he owns a dealership. He shouldn't be expected to know anything about actual cars. I think you all have extremely high expectations about a dealer. I mean - when was the last time you actually learned something from a dealership? He is a perfect example of why.
OP mentioned Porsche shop. I was thinking more in terms of indy shops, not a dealer. Indy shop owners usually know about cars (I say usually because I haven't been too exposed to indy shops and I've yet to see owners who has no idea what they are talking about).

Old 07-18-2012, 05:45 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Enilder
OP mentioned Porsche shop. I was thinking more in terms of indy shops, not a dealer. Indy shop owners usually know about cars (I say usually because I haven't been too exposed to indy shops and I've yet to see owners who has no idea what they are talking about).
Holy crap. If you're right, this becomes far worse...