Another satisfied Sharkwerks customer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 10:23 AM
medpilot105 will become famous soon enough
Another satisfied Sharkwerks customer

Just wanted to thank the folks at Sharkwerks for their outstanding service they provided me last week. Very friendly and the new location is coming along nicely!

Special thanks to Alex and Dan. Alex for getting my car scheduled in the last minute to fit my needs and your quick responses to all my questions. I really appreicate you squeezing me in! And, to Dan for his excellent work on installing my new Sharkwerks Bypass. I was able to peak over his shoulder a bit and was able to appreciate his meticulous care of my car while it was in his hands. It's reassuring to hand the keys over to someone who treats my car with care and precision.

Again, thanks guys, great meeting the gang (Emily and James) and I loved listening to the Bypass Pipes rip down the front straight at Thunderhill last Friday!

Old 09-07-2010, 11:11 AM
MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !
Handing the keys over is a one way street; I kept hoping that they would hand over the keys of ZKermit... that had never happened... yet.

In the Bay Area, you can't go wrong with SharkWerks.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:56 AM
medpilot105 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by MY996TT
Handing the keys over is a one way street; I kept hoping that they would hand over the keys of ZKermit...
You ain't kiddin'. I was drooling over that while I was in the shop... Just want to try it for one day. What do ya say, Sharkey? Just one day is all I ask.

Old 09-08-2010, 11:34 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by medpilot105
Just wanted to thank the folks at Sharkwerks for their outstanding service they provided me last week. Very friendly and the new location is coming along nicely!

Special thanks to Alex and Dan. Alex for getting my car scheduled in the last minute to fit my needs and your quick responses to all my questions. I really appreicate you squeezing me in! And, to Dan for his excellent work on installing my new Sharkwerks Bypass. I was able to peak over his shoulder a bit and was able to appreciate his meticulous care of my car while it was in his hands. It's reassuring to hand the keys over to someone who treats my car with care and precision.

Again, thanks guys, great meeting the gang (Emily and James) and I loved listening to the Bypass Pipes rip down the front straight at Thunderhill last Friday!
Aw thanks so much for the kind words and especially for driving down so far! We're still moving in/out a few things but we're mostly settled at the new spot Dan trained himself on our car back in 2008 where the poor fella' had to install/remove it a lot during proto-type/production days

Really glad you took it to the track as well!
Originally Posted by MY996TT
Handing the keys over is a one way street; I kept hoping that they would hand over the keys of ZKermit... that had never happened... yet.

In the Bay Area, you can't go wrong with SharkWerks.
Haha.... poor Kermit. She's retired!

Originally Posted by medpilot105
You ain't kiddin'. I was drooling over that while I was in the shop... Just want to try it for one day. What do ya say, Sharkey? Just one day is all I ask.
LOL I'm sure our insurance company would have a field day!

Old 09-12-2010, 11:50 AM
sdaley is on a distinguished road
Medpilot;

Congrats on taking the plunge! You definitely made the right choice, Sharkwerks is THE bomb!! But beware, it's a short trip to addiction.

Old 09-13-2010, 10:26 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sdaley
Medpilot;

Congrats on taking the plunge! You definitely made the right choice, Sharkwerks is THE bomb!! But beware, it's a short trip to addiction.
Hehe thanks!