PDK Service-SF Bay Area

Old 12-12-2016, 01:57 PM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
PDK Service-SF Bay Area

If anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area is looking for PDK service, I'd like to recommend:
Kirberg Motors
Belmont
650 481-8914
http://www.kirbergmotors.com/

Don't know why I hadn't thought of Ralph and his crew previously. They serviced my Audi S8 for several years, then scheduled maintenance of my 6GT3 over a ten year period. (TC Design and SharkWerks handled the more track-specific work.)

I called Ralph this morning to ask if they did the 60K mile/6 year service of the PDK. They do. I also confirmed that they have a PIWIS to do the proper service. I have not had mine done yet; scheduled for the first week of January, but am confident that they will handle it correctly.

Old 02-09-2017, 01:24 AM
vg247 has a spectacular aura aboutvg247 has a spectacular aura about
How did this work out for you Joe, were their prices in line with our Bay Area Porsche dealer prices?

I had my done last year from Porsche of Fremont ..cheers and hope all is well!

Old 02-09-2017, 07:13 AM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
Haven't had it done yet. My father passed away first week of January, and I've been involved in settling his affairs since.

Old 02-09-2017, 07:53 AM
vg247 has a spectacular aura aboutvg247 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by LTCJMRamos
Haven't had it done yet. My father passed away first week of January, and I've been involved in settling his affairs since.
Joe, I'm so sorry to learn of this terrible news so late. Deepest condolences to you and your family. Take care and reach out to me via PM anytime.

Old 02-13-2017, 07:40 PM
action-ant is on a distinguished road
My sincere condolences Joe. If there's anything I can help with, just let me know.

Anthony

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.