Thumbs up for Star City Motors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2017, 10:28 AM
mcomet is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up for Star City Motors

No connection, just had a good experience and wanted to share here...

Chris Blick, the man behind Star City Motors in Concord, CA is honest, knowledgable, provides a great experience, and I highly recommend if you are looking to purchase, or sell your vehicle.

Chris made me feel right at home when looking at a potential GT4 purchase. His up-front assessment on value of my current car and potential resale value was spot on and he gave me a very fair offer for trade-in. In addition his cars are clean and priced properly unlike many dealers in the area. In the end he ended up assisting me with a private purchase with a local seller and made that transaction flawless. Not only did he provide constant and useful guidance and feedback via text messages or phone calls BEFORE he even had any sort of deal with me. He was just being helpful. But he also provided me with the needed financial connections, and helped close the deal in a whopping 3 days total including negotiating the car price, getting financed, and transferring title with a temporary registration.

There's a reason he has so many 5 star reviews on Yelp. Just wanted to share here in case anyone in the area wanted feedback on him in the future.

-Michael