"Santana Row" Car Meet Every Saturday 10am in Northern California

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 07-16-2006, 02:02 AM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Damage
Does that sale include Men's clothing?
yeah but i just shop online

Old 07-16-2006, 03:24 AM
Damage is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by alex911s
yeah but i just shop online
I don't trust the sizes. Gotta try stuff on.

Old 07-16-2006, 06:17 PM
Damage is on a distinguished road
Well that was an interesting meet..

Sorry no pics this time. I forgot to empty my CF card so I couldn't take any shots.

Old 07-16-2006, 06:49 PM
diablo roadster is on a distinguished road
Yeah, that was a weird one. I was sure it was going to happen at some point though.

Nice to meet a couple of you guys.

Old 07-16-2006, 09:33 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
I heard some crazyness went down? A woman arrested?!?! WTF is wrong with people these days...

Old 07-16-2006, 10:23 PM
nizam is on a distinguished road
Lifted off F-chat, he summed it up best:

"Some gal backed out of her parking spot in a Mercedes and ran into the silver Murci roadster. To compound the felony she then tried to drive off, and had to be physically prevented from doing so. She then left her car and ran off into Santana Row. She was apprehended by the police. Rumor has it she is not licensed and refused a breathalyzer test. In any case, it was a very distressing sound to hear in that environment, everyone was sick to their stomach. Fortunately damage appears to be confined to the bumper and headlight lens.
-Gary(SF)"

This was in front of about forty witnesses, all who stood agape as it happened. We all took some part in making sure she was apprehended by the law (she tried to escape through the mall on foot).

She wasn't a shopper, best we can tell -- she was there early (8:30am) with a male companion, and they had at least one digital camera and was cruisin' the lot for pictures. So ... they must have read about this meet here, or some other board.

Old 07-16-2006, 10:24 PM
schnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant future
Yah, that was interesting. Great to meet a few new people, except now I can't hear very well (thanks Luis) .

Old 07-16-2006, 10:25 PM
KelvinC will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by diablo roadster
Yeah, that was a weird one. I was sure it was going to happen at some point though.

Nice to meet a couple of you guys.
Huh? What happened? I guess I left too early to witness anything. I left not too long after the CGT showed up. Anyone care to tell the story? Oh, nevermind, I see the post.

It was nice meeting more of you guys this week!

Old 07-16-2006, 10:29 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KelvinC
Huh? What happened? I guess I left too early to witness anything. I left not too long after the CGT showed up. Anyone care to tell the story? Oh, nevermind, I see the post.

It was nice meeting more of you guys this week!
Nice meeting you man! damn i missed that too...saw the cgt pulled up when i left oh well

Old 07-16-2006, 10:34 PM
KelvinC will become famous soon enough
On 7/1 the meet was one parking lot over, towards the back of Santana Row. I think that we should move it over there next week, and here on out. There's much less traffic over there, and I'd guess that the mall security would probably feel more comfortable about it being more "out of the way." Regardless, it was an unfortunate incident, glad to hear that no one got hurt, (debatable), and hope to see you guys in following weeks!

Excellent 993 showing this week BTW.

Old 07-16-2006, 10:35 PM
schnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by alex911s
Nice meeting you man! damn i missed that too...saw the cgt pulled up when i left oh well
Good seeing you today Alex. Glad to see a few familiar faces around and meet some new ones.

I still can't believe she tried to drive away, and then when that didn't work, went for some foot action.

Old 07-17-2006, 12:43 AM
NickSJr is on a distinguished road
Yea, that woman was crazy. I saw it all happen and she was backing up and talking on the cell phone at the same time. Also rumor has it that she was drunk. It was so stupid of her though for trying to run off and that she almost ran people over when tried speeding. Good thing she stopped and people surrounded her car and got her out. But she got what she deserved. I met the owner of the Lambo, some guy named Ramon who seemed like a nice guy. He was pissed as hell. But him rolling up back to the lot with the cop was pretty damn priceless though.

Old 07-17-2006, 01:02 AM
synergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to behold
The noise of the crash was one of the worst sounds that I have ever heard. Everyone was very moved by the whole incident....I know one thing, I surely won't be parking in the center of the lot again. Way too many Santana customers (some drunk) mixed in with the 6speed-ers.

I drove out of Santana Row around 11am and saw the woman (felon) handcuffed to a park bench with about four police around her....It was quite odd....

Old 07-17-2006, 01:02 AM
Originally Posted by GoWide
Good seeing you today Alex. Glad to see a few familiar faces around and meet some new ones.

I still can't believe she tried to drive away, and then when that didn't work, went for some foot action.
Good to see you Andrew... damn I missed all the action

Old 07-17-2006, 01:17 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Some pics from this weekend (7/15/06)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: "Santana Row" Car Meet Every Saturday 10am in Northern California