Philly Area 6Speeders!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 08:01 PM
iamandypark is infamous around these parts
you know you're in Rittenhouse when you go to Cosi and a waitress seats you.

Old 04-22-2009, 11:06 PM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Mike,
Just caught those sexy pics of your car. Glad you went with red brakes. Should look killer.....

.... if you ever get the car back again. Like Jon said, you, sir, are INSANE! Keep rocking on.

Old 04-23-2009, 01:42 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by TorqueChap
Mike,
Just caught those sexy pics of your car. Glad you went with red brakes. Should look killer.....

.... if you ever get the car back again. Like Jon said, you, sir, are INSANE! Keep rocking on.

the car is running, pretty slammed too...just having an issue w/ the alignment, need to get that worked out and she will be ridic...i'm getting the mod bug again

Old 04-23-2009, 08:40 PM
Cactushead has a spectacular aura aboutCactushead has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by still lost
the car is running, pretty slammed too...just having an issue w/ the alignment, need to get that worked out and she will be ridic...i'm getting the mod bug again
Pix or banishment

Old 04-24-2009, 12:40 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Anyone going to Lightning on Saturday?
me.

Old 04-27-2009, 10:05 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Hershey Swap Meet

This past weekend Fabspeed Motorsport attended the annual Porsche Swap Meet at Hershey, PA. We had a great day and we thank everyone for stopping by our booth to show respect and appreciation for our Maxflo products. Overall the event had a great turnout with even better weather and most importantly, the amount of amazing Porsche's that were present. If you have any questions or if you stopped by our booth and just want to say hi, please don't hesitate to share. Since I was working the booth with Alex, I didn’t have any time to take pictures, but our shipping/receiving manager was able to stroll around and snap a few---enjoy!!

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 04-27-2009 at 10:18 AM.
Old 04-27-2009, 12:20 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool pics Joey (Fabspeed)

Ryan's 993 slammed on RUFs FTW!

...just got in from Tampa and am ready for some more of this nice "florida-like" weather.

...oh and JoeyG & Mike@AWE...pics from Lightning? Bypass pipes for Cayman S?!

Old 04-27-2009, 08:14 PM
did any one see the SLR Mclaren in the city?

Old 04-27-2009, 08:30 PM
Oakes is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by iamandypark
I did not, but I did see an all white R8 with Silver sideblade on Broad street about 2 weeks ago, think it was PA tags getting on to 676

Old 04-27-2009, 10:07 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by iamandypark
was here tonight (SLR), the white r8 when I had my fathers out on sat...

Old 04-27-2009, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by sechsgang
was here tonight (SLR), the white r8 when I had my fathers out on sat...
that car is hot, it was parked behind a Vantage when I saw it but I think the SLR stole the show. I need to get out to Rittenhouse more often.

Old 04-28-2009, 07:03 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Did the license plate say "FLYAIR"?? If it did then it's this SLR which was bought from Fort Washington Mercedes Benz about 4 years ago>>

Old 04-28-2009, 08:37 AM
Originally Posted by Joey@fabspeed
Did the license plate say "FLYAIR"?? If it did then it's this SLR which was bought from Fort Washington Mercedes Benz about 4 years ago>>
yes i believe that was the car

Old 04-28-2009, 08:43 AM
jkang1010 is infamous around these parts
Who drives that loud *** cayenne with the 6 exhaust tips, i always hear that guy driving around the city.

Old 04-28-2009, 09:01 AM
QQQQ is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Joey@fabspeed
Where you near Temple's main campus on friday? silver with PA plates?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Philly Area 6Speeders!