Philly Area 6Speeders!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 03:14 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by TorqueChap
[Being silent but then changing mind] Mike, as you know successful marketing is based not just on a stellar strategy but, most importantly, on actual implementation of that strategy. Both the strategy and the implementation should be based on and driven by market research for maximum impact and resonance.

Meaning... we just gotta' keep on doing that market research

I love where your head is at!!! You sir are my hero!!!

Old 04-04-2008, 03:21 PM
werc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of light
[QUOTE=still lost;1776183]yea and I'm right next door at Drexel, was out of town for the shindig at Kev's last week ::damnit::: I'm always down for a drink or 5 in the city....usually out 3-4 night a week anyways

I'm living right around Drexel's campus. My roommates all go there... Right on 33rd

Old 04-04-2008, 03:41 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Ive seen you out and about now MANY times and have yet to see you with anyone but John - dont get me wrong John is the man and all, just not my type!

you never come down when Im with anyone else...its like you only want to see us guys? I dunno man, your driving a flamboyant car too...are you trying to say something?

Lol...my company last night was one of my better catches...gotta love when every guy is saying "****er" under their breath...it was great.

Old 04-04-2008, 03:46 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
sounds like a good night Drew....you know how those Penn frat guys can be

Old 04-04-2008, 03:50 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by still lost
sounds like a good night Drew....you know how those Penn frat guys can be
Mike, you know me too well to make that mistake...this was in the City...those Yuppie types were all over her!

Old 04-04-2008, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by sechsgang
Mike, you know me too well to make that mistake...this was in the City...those Yuppie types were all over her!
well glad you could fend them off, so does this so called "company" have a sister or friends???

Old 04-04-2008, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by still lost
well glad you could fend them off, so does this so called "company" have a sister or friends???
This one has a couple but is surprisingly (refreshingly) new to the school(even though shes a junior), but I told you, I have others with MANY friends...haha. Fling will be good for that...and other things...haha

Old 04-04-2008, 11:24 PM
jamheg1101 is on a distinguished road
This one has a couple but is surprisingly (refreshingly) new to the school(even though shes a junior), but I told you, I have others with MANY friends...haha. Fling will be good for that...and other things...haha

Where were these "friends" when we went out last week? Next time brotha!

Old 04-04-2008, 11:30 PM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
no one ever invites me to this shindigs... i am a great wingman i do however have restrictions on what i'll take for the team..

Old 04-05-2008, 09:02 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Hey guys, we're meeting at the KOP movie theater at 12, then off to Pocono.

Old 04-05-2008, 12:40 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
you never come down when Im with anyone else...its like you only want to see us guys? I dunno man, your driving a flamboyant car too...are you trying to say something?

Lol...my company last night was one of my better catches...gotta love when every guy is saying "****er" under their breath...it was great.
LMAO!!!

You are a young guy but youve been around long enough to know this simple rule of talking on car forums:

Pics or it didnt happen

/on topic (was there ever one?)

Have fun up in Pocono this weekend guys....a little chilly but seems like a GREAT weekend to spill race fuel all over your shoes

Take Pics

Old 04-05-2008, 03:57 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
It was a bit cool up there...

Old 04-05-2008, 04:37 PM
Turned out to be a great day. Our shop held a dyno day at philly dyno works! Sat around watched cars dyno and bull**** and drank a whole bunch, so all in all a great day. tonight can only get better.

What are you guys up to tonight?

Old 04-06-2008, 08:38 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jamheg1101
Turned out to be a great day. Our shop held a dyno day at philly dyno works! Sat around watched cars dyno and bull**** and drank a whole bunch, so all in all a great day. tonight can only get better.

What are you guys up to tonight?
Philly Dyno works eh? Was Sing there? Short asian dude with a nice lil new gen GTI?

Old 04-06-2008, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Philly Dyno works eh? Was Sing there? Short asian dude with a nice lil new gen GTI?

There were lots of short little asian dudes there! The only GTI that was there was a 20th or 25th anniversary one (whatever year anniversary it is).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Philly Area 6Speeders!