6Speed, Pearlcoupe is one of "Philly's Most Eligible"!!! (PICS!)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 03:04 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jeff_NJ
Damn, you beat me to it.

Did you notice that the sign "showstoppers" is directly over the other three, but you are strategically placed away from that? Coincidence?? It's either a subconscious (or conscious) decision by the photographer, or you just smelled bad and they all walked away from you on their own.
hahahahahaha....gooood one Jeff! Did you think about that one long? I sure hope not...id expect more from a Jersey boy...

Old 10-19-2007, 03:10 PM
Jeff_NJ is a jewel in the roughJeff_NJ is a jewel in the roughJeff_NJ is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
hahahahahaha....gooood one Jeff! Did you think about that one long? I sure hope not...id expect more from a Jersey boy...
Jerry Seinfeld, I am not.

It's the best I could come up with on short notice... But someone needed to give you some ****. Now that you posted it in OT, I am sure you will get more grief from the left coast crowd...

Seriously though, I hope you get some tail out of it, and if so, its worth all of our ballbusting.

Old 10-19-2007, 03:17 PM
ferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to behold
I didn't know they started hiring extras for photoshoots...

Old 10-19-2007, 03:19 PM
ferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to beholdferrari355fi is a splendid one to behold
Could you imagine what it would have been like if they asked you your opinion of why you are still eligible?

Answer: "uhh, I'm thinking it is the 10 hrs a day I spend on 6speed.."

This is just getting too easy!

Congrats, too. Must've been weird and random going for a photoshoot like this.

Old 10-19-2007, 03:26 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jeff_NJ
Seriously though, I hope you get some tail out of it, and if so, its worth all of our ballbusting.
Stay tuned for the follow up thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-19-2007, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by ferrari355fi
Could you imagine what it would have been like if they asked you your opinion of why you are still eligible?

Answer: "uhh, I'm thinking it is the 10 hrs a day I spend on 6speed.."

This is just getting too easy!

Congrats, too. Must've been weird and random going for a photoshoot like this.
Remind me to dump my coffee on your head at the next Starbucks meet

Old 10-19-2007, 03:36 PM
onepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant future
btw, sisters do the darndest things...

Old 10-19-2007, 03:44 PM
Remind me to dump my coffee on your head at the next Starbucks meet
think you could stand leaving 6speed for an hour to attend?

Old 10-19-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by onepoint
btw, sisters do the darndest things...
hahaha...i know right? Ah well...in this case it wasnt THAT bad....coulda been some awkward blind date or something

Old 10-19-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by ferrari355fi
think you could stand leaving 6speed for an hour to attend?
ahhh...good point!

Remind me to have Joey dump his coffee on your head then! LMAO!

Old 10-19-2007, 03:52 PM
onepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant future
hahaha...i know right? Ah well...in this case it wasnt THAT bad....coulda been some awkward blind date or something
LOL very true... did she just send it off and tell you afterwards?

Old 10-19-2007, 07:15 PM
Cactushead has a spectacular aura aboutCactushead has a spectacular aura about
Jon hopefully this will bring the single dimes outta the woodwork! I can't give you too much **** cuz I wish I was single sometimes.....

Old 10-19-2007, 08:29 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
A 26 year old balding guy who drives a "murdered out" truck. Why wouldn't they pick you?

Old 10-20-2007, 07:50 AM
Originally Posted by onepoint
LOL very true... did she just send it off and tell you afterwards?
Yup!

Old 10-20-2007, 07:51 AM
Originally Posted by deputydog95
A 26 year old balding guy who drives a "murdered out" truck. Why wouldn't they pick you?
my thoughts exactly! hahahahahaha

(i actually still had my Evo at the time i was chosen & for the photoshoot)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 6Speed, Pearlcoupe is one of "Philly's Most Eligible"!!! (PICS!)