Where to have our next local meet??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 04:47 PM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Kevinw23
Any of you guys do the Black Tie Tailgate for the Philly car show? I go every year, its a really great event for a great cause. Could be fun if a bunch of us go.
Just had a new tux fitted on Sunday specifically for the event. (Made me wanna' go out and buy an Aston... Bond, James Bond.) I'll be the dude trying to quietly hotwire the Lambo.

DAVID

Old 12-31-2007, 05:38 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
As long as the Lambo comes directly to my house after you hotwire it!

Old 12-31-2007, 07:03 PM
Romancer is on a distinguished road
I will be at the Philly Black Tie Tailgate with my father and friend Paul. Would be cool to see you guys there.

Originally Posted by Kevinw23
I will make a reservation for Thursday at 7:30 then:

Kevin
Drew
Jon
Joey
David?
Romancer?
Yep, I'll be there. The name's Jeff. Jeff Jones. Also, my friend Paul will be tagging along with me. So you can add yet another person to that list.

God Bless

Old 12-31-2007, 07:40 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
Kevin
Drew
Jon
Joey
David?
Jeff
Paul

Old 01-01-2008, 06:05 AM
Bellefonte is on a distinguished road
Count me in for Wed. or Thur., but I might bow out after dinner. Running down in Philly at sunrise has my schedule switched.

Old 01-01-2008, 09:34 AM
Kevin
Drew
Jon
Joey
David?
Jeff
Paul
Bellefonte

Old 01-01-2008, 09:37 AM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
add me on

Old 01-01-2008, 09:47 AM
Kevin
Drew
Jon
Joey
David?
Jeff
Paul
Bellefonte
Mike

Old 01-01-2008, 09:49 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
this will be fun looks like everyones gonna be there...

Old 01-01-2008, 10:13 AM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
If you guys do it during the weekend, I can make it up there with some of the friends from DC area. Weekday is not very good for me (or my friends) as it's a far drive.

Old 01-01-2008, 11:51 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Ken (datax) and NorthEasters,

I'll go up for this as well. I think it would be great to have a co-mingled Northeast and Mid-Atlantic event. One big event like a run from Philly to Baltimore (or vice versa). I have family in NJ (north) so weekends work best for me as well.

I've been talking to my buddy who wants to put maybe a charity rally from Baltimore/DC to NYC. Just throwing that out there.

Berk

Originally Posted by datax
If you guys do it during the weekend, I can make it up there with some of the friends from DC area. Weekday is not very good for me (or my friends) as it's a far drive.

Old 01-01-2008, 12:45 PM
rah79 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by boochook
Ken (datax) and NorthEasters,

I'll go up for this as well. I think it would be great to have a co-mingled Northeast and Mid-Atlantic event. One big event like a run from Philly to Baltimore (or vice versa). I have family in NJ (north) so weekends work best for me as well.

I've been talking to my buddy who wants to put maybe a charity rally from Baltimore/DC to NYC. Just throwing that out there.

Berk
sounds like music to my ears

Old 01-01-2008, 12:49 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
VA Guys,

That sounds like a GREAT idea....but should we wait for nicer weather to setup something big???

The 'event' were talking about (in this thread) is more of a low-key, local guys just grabbing food and talking cars. Most of us live within 20-30 mins of each other.....so its fairly small.

By no means am i saying you arent welcome to these lil events (more the merrier!) i am just clarifying what type of lil event were talkin bout here

Maybe a new thread needs to be started for the NE + MA event???

Old 01-01-2008, 12:51 PM
rah79 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
VA Guys,

That sounds like a GREAT idea....but should we wait for nicer weather to setup something big???

The 'event' were talking about (in this thread) is more of a low-key, local guys just grabbing food and talking cars. Most of us live within 20-30 mins of each other.....so its fairly small.

By no means am i saying you arent welcome to these lil events (more the merrier!) i am just clarifying what type of lil event were talkin bout here

Maybe a new thread needs to be started for the NE + MA event???
Yeah I got the picture after reading everything. Thanks! I will be waiting for that little rally event.

Old 01-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Romancer is on a distinguished road
Should be a great time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Where to have our next local meet??