Porsches at Hershey, PA (4/26/08)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 04:36 PM
werc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of light
if anyone else has another spot open, i'd like to ride up and check out the scene

Old 04-21-2008, 07:41 AM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
HersheyPark: Update 4.21.08

HersheyPark: Update 4/21/08
Alright, Jon's got a really sick new car with killer pipes. Blah, blah, blah. And he better friggin' keep it because that vehicle is a classic in the making. Oh yes, and I've already cruised around in that beast

Now gang, I need you to focus for just a little bit. (Seems like so many 6Speeders have ADD.) Let's start working towards a count of the Philly crew "in" for the HersheyPark fiesta:

PHILLY CREW
(1) Me
(2) Kevin
(3) Jon (and his Red Baron Carrera S)
(4) Joey [NEEDS A RIDE AS FAR AS I KNOW]
(5) Mike [NEEDS A RIDE AS FAR AS I KNOW]
(6) Tuan
(7) Bill - Werc1 [NEEDS A RIDE AS FAR AS I KNOW]
(8) Ian (MrBonus)

OUT-OF-TOWNERS (screen names only, as promised in my post)

(9) PWU63AMG
(10) Erubin
(11) Colt45
(12) Phoenix (award for the longest drive so far, I believe)
(13) JT3
(14) ?????

MAYBEES
(1) DYL 911
(2) Gleeney

Jon's offering up his pad for a Friday night pre-party. I'm willing to pitch in. Anybody else interested should contact Jon directly (pearlcoupeg35). If the # of people gets too large or too seedy (you know how 6Speeders can be), we can move the party into Philly and show the out-of-towners how we do things; if this happens, let's also run a PG-13 event simultaneously so the under 21 crowd can still have a blast. (You know who you are.)

Again, if your name's not on the list and you're "in", shoot me over a PM with your name, car model/year, and cell #. I'll only post your screen name, but having your cell # might come in handy as we start to plan things.

Should be GREAT weather this weekend.

DAVID

Old 04-21-2008, 09:42 AM
Bellefonte is on a distinguished road
Mike, there is no need to be shameful. You were the only person who knew what they were doing.

David, I am a maybe for this Hershey event. I can also host something if need be.

Old 04-21-2008, 10:07 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bellefonte
Mike, there is no need to be shameful. You were the only person who knew what they were doing.
you can say that again! Its still not done! hahahahahaha

Originally Posted by Bellefonte
David, I am a maybe for this Hershey event. I can also host something if need be.
Maybe??? WTF is that John?

Old 04-21-2008, 02:47 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
Alright guys, I am definitely in for Saturday morning. I will be meeting up at KOP or Jon's house, whichever is defined as the meeting spot on Saturday morning. Still not sure if I have a passenger seat open or not. Post up the designated meeting spot and time as soon as you can.

Old 04-21-2008, 03:45 PM
CCns23 has a spectacular aura aboutCCns23 has a spectacular aura about
PM sent. I'm still in. Don't think I'll have an extra seat though. My little ray of sunshine is planning on coming along this time.

Old 04-21-2008, 03:48 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Kevinw23
Alright guys, I am definitely in for Saturday morning. I will be meeting up at KOP or Jon's house, whichever is defined as the meeting spot on Saturday morning. Still not sure if I have a passenger seat open or not. Post up the designated meeting spot and time as soon as you can.
Kev whats the new DD? Jump back into a Merc???

Old 04-21-2008, 04:23 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
well, its not the a8 he was thinking before...that number says m3 or rs4...but I thought he wanted a bigger auto...

Old 04-21-2008, 04:27 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
David,

I won't be able to make it unfortunately.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by TorqueChap
HersheyPark: Update 4/21/08
Alright, Jon's got a really sick new car with killer pipes. Blah, blah, blah. And he better friggin' keep it because that vehicle is a classic in the making. Oh yes, and I've already cruised around in that beast

Now gang, I need you to focus for just a little bit. (Seems like so many 6Speeders have ADD.) Let's start working towards a count of the Philly crew "in" for the HersheyPark fiesta:

PHILLY CREW
(1) Me
(2) Kevin
(3) Jon (and his Red Baron Carrera S)
(4) Joey [NEEDS A RIDE AS FAR AS I KNOW]
(5) Mike [NEEDS A RIDE AS FAR AS I KNOW]
(6) Tuan
(7) Bill - Werc1 [NEEDS A RIDE AS FAR AS I KNOW]
(8) Ian (MrBonus)

OUT-OF-TOWNERS (screen names only, as promised in my post)

(9) PWU63AMG
(10) Erubin
(11) Colt45
(12) Phoenix (award for the longest drive so far, I believe)
(13) JT3
(14) ?????

MAYBEES
(1) DYL 911
(2) Gleeney

Jon's offering up his pad for a Friday night pre-party. I'm willing to pitch in. Anybody else interested should contact Jon directly (pearlcoupeg35). If the # of people gets too large or too seedy (you know how 6Speeders can be), we can move the party into Philly and show the out-of-towners how we do things; if this happens, let's also run a PG-13 event simultaneously so the under 21 crowd can still have a blast. (You know who you are.)

Again, if your name's not on the list and you're "in", shoot me over a PM with your name, car model/year, and cell #. I'll only post your screen name, but having your cell # might come in handy as we start to plan things.

Should be GREAT weather this weekend.

DAVID

Old 04-21-2008, 04:29 PM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Next time, Phoenix. Be well.

DAVID

Old 04-21-2008, 05:01 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
Well Mike, you were the 2nd one to notice the signature changed. Its not any of the above guesses. It did have to be bigger since my wife just got an audi a few weeks back. I traded in my pick up truck, and this new beast will definitely give a lot of the Porshe's on this forum a run.............

Old 04-21-2008, 05:41 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Kevinw23
Well Mike, you were the 2nd one to notice the signature changed. Its not any of the above guesses. It did have to be bigger since my wife just got an audi a few weeks back. I traded in my pick up truck, and this new beast will definitely give a lot of the Porshe's on this forum a run.............
Jeep SRT8???

What Audi did the wife get?

Old 04-21-2008, 05:46 PM
She got a 2006 A4 2.0T. Not my choice, she picked it, I just negotiated the deal. Its not a bad little car, and great on fuel.

Old 04-21-2008, 08:13 PM
CCns23 has a spectacular aura aboutCCns23 has a spectacular aura about
The only thing I can think of would be the new Jag XF (Supercharged of course, 420hp V8)

And if that's the case, I want a ride. They look soooooo sweet.

Last edited by CCns23; 04-21-2008 at 08:16 PM.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:37 PM
werc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of light
Gotta be an SRT8 huh?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsches at Hershey, PA (4/26/08)