South Jersey/Philly 6speeders meet...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 11:06 AM
Banned
Immanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura about
Ferrari F40? or Porsche 959.............

Last edited by Immanuel; 04-25-2009 at 11:09 AM. Reason: add
Old 04-26-2009, 08:17 PM
slicknickis3 is on a distinguished road
F40 and a few other exotics.

Old 04-27-2009, 04:39 AM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by slicknickis3
F40 and a few other exotics.
Very nice.

Old 04-27-2009, 12:04 PM
Pats300zx is on a distinguished road
I can't to see the pics Nick....

Old 05-05-2009, 10:14 PM
johnnydents is on a distinguished road
Old 05-06-2009, 11:21 AM
jerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud of
Nice works guys, looking forward to it!

Old 05-12-2009, 09:58 PM
Romancer is on a distinguished road
Immanuel, did I see you in Camden?

I saw a Blue SRT-10 Vert driving behind the Walt Whitman center about a week ago. PA plates. Had a red tow hook as well.

Old 05-13-2009, 03:55 AM
Banned
Immanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura about
Yep, thats me............. I was on the Waterfront area in camden.

Last edited by Immanuel; 05-13-2009 at 04:14 AM. Reason: add
Old 05-14-2009, 09:08 AM
Haha, cool. You actually saw me (I think). I was getting some shots taken for a Rutgers brochure. Black guy, glasses, and orange dress shirt. There was a bunch of camera equipment around. Not sure if you remember. If that doesn't help, please don't use my description for a e-harmony profile or craigslist prank

Old 05-14-2009, 11:10 AM
Banned
I actually do remember. I have another spot at the Victor Lofts. You had a couple of production assitants around you? Well nice to have met you with out meeting formally.

Manny

Old 05-14-2009, 11:51 AM
Yep, they were taking a couple of shots of me. I hope they come out nice for my sake

How do you like it in the Victor? I go to school in Camden and my organization does all of its work there. Though I have a place in the city, it is currently occupied by a tenant.

May stop by this meet. Looks like it's shaping up to be a great event.

EDIT: Car looks FANTASTIC, btw. I was sitting on the step and said, "Viper, eh? You don't see them often around here!" Sounds good (though you were cruising in 6th gear) :P

Last edited by Romancer; 05-14-2009 at 12:00 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:45 PM
Banned
Unhappy

Victor Lofts is Ok. I like water front areas. I have a place in Philly also.
The June 7th meet will be the best car meet of any other meet I have been around the area so far. I have a company that shoots alot of film/TV commericals and productions. I have been shooting the Big Philadelphia bike race (june 7th) for years. I am the live aerial cameraman. I shoot from the Helicopter that you see live on TV during show.
I am planning on having someone else fill that spot for me that day, so i can make the AutObessions meet.

What this mean?
EDIT: Car looks FANTASTIC, btw. I was sitting on the step and said, "Viper, eh? You don't see them often around here!" Sounds good (though you were cruising in 6th gear) :P

6th gear? That was the beginning of 2nd gear. Thats what a modded Viper sounds like (Long gear ratios). If you think thats loud, you should hear how it sounds when I am actually on it. Cruise any car in 6th gear, it would bog down even stall out. If thats what you are talking about........

Take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Immanuel; 05-14-2009 at 02:11 PM. Reason: add
Old 05-14-2009, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by Immanuel
Victor Lofts is Ok. I like water front areas. I have a place in Philly also.
The June 7th meet will be the best car meet of any other meet I have been around the area so far. I have a company that shoots alot of film/TV commericals and productions. I have been shooting the Big Philadelphia bike race (june 7th) for years. I am the live aerial cameraman. I shoot from the Helicopter that you see live on TV during show.
I am planning on having someone else fill that spot for me that day, so i can make the AutObessions meet.

What this mean?

6th gear? That was the beginning of 2nd gear. Thats what a modded Viper sounds like (Long gear ratios). If you think thats loud, you should hear how it sounds when I am actually on it. Cruise any car in 6th gear, it would bog down even stall out. If thats what you are talking about........

Take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, I thought you were cruising in 6th gear. I ride in 5th all of the time on the street...mine sounds like a trash truck at those rpms Thank goodness you didn't floor it. Watch out for those beautiful Camden roads.

Great to hear about the production company. You are the live aerial cameraman?! That's crazy!! Yep, hope to see you and the rest of the guys at the meet. My schedule seems relatively open..and it's summer so I don't have to worry about papers

Old 05-27-2009, 07:44 PM
slicknickis3 is on a distinguished road
If anyone is interested,

The weather is supposed to be pretty good this Sunday, so I'm going to have a cars & coffee at the shop. Let me know if anyone will be able to make it out!

9AM
@
2710 Haddonfield Rd.
Pennsauken NJ 08110
About 2 miles North of the Cherry Hill Mall.

Hope to see ya's!!