Annual Xmas meet Dec. 23rd Ledgewood NJ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 08:07 AM
kidrobot is on a distinguished road
Annual Xmas meet Dec. 23rd Ledgewood NJ

Took this from supraforums.com. If you want any info feel free to PM me. Should be a good turn out as it always is. Would like to see some 6speedonliners there.

The confirmed date is Saturday December 26th at 8:30pm...

Rain date, Tuesday December 29th at 8:30pm...

Well its that time of year again ! I am in the midst of putting together our 5th annual, Holiday Gathering for the TRI state area members, but of course all are welcome ! Last year was a great time with a great turn out !

I like to plan things well in advance to make things as convineient for everyone as possible. Last years gaterhing fell on a Friday night on the 26th of December. Since we have a little time before anything needs to be finalized I would like to propose 2 different dates and whichever the majority finds more doable I, will then, set in stone. The dates are Saturday December 26th or Saturday December 26th. We got things started around 8:30 which wasn't too early and wasn't too late. For the past 4 years TGI Fridays has been the choice of venue and has seemed to work well being a centralized and accessible location with plenty of parking. Please post your thoughts on the time/date/location and if it works for the majority lets get it set in stone so we can assure ourselves enough room.

So the tentative dates will be Saturday December 26th or Sunday December 27th to begin at 8:30 pm. If you plan on attending please post if you can make it and this will give us a general idea of what we are working with, and please feel free to offer any suggestions ! This year i've extended the invitation to Corvetteforum members as i'm a Vette guy too , RX7 club and LS1tech, NJ Tuners, and Club Lexus members, but of course everyone is welcome. Feel free to forward this link to any forum you feel would make good company.

T G I Fridays
1143 Us Highway 46 N
Succasunna, NJ 07876
(973) 252-1066

Here is a map of the General area with Fridays being located in the circled red dot. It is relatively easy to get to from anywhere as its right on rt. 46 30 seconds off of rt 10 and 3 minutes from route 80.

ANYONE NEEDING TO GET AHOLD OF ME PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL FORWARD YOU MY CONTACT INFORMATION.

RSVP- If you are availalbe and wish to attend please let us know as we need to have a rough estimate regardless of what the final event winds up being.

I will continue to update this thread with any new forthcomings as the time gets closer.

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone and a very Happy Holidays to any other celebration I may have missed !! I look forward to seeing many of you in the next few weeks as these gatherings are always a good time !!!

-Mike.

- 1994 HKS 3.4L T-106mm powered Toyota Supra Turbo 6 speed (BIG BOOST, BIG SPRAY).

Last edited by kidrobot; 12-15-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:16 PM
kidrobot is on a distinguished road
nice to see how lazy porsche owners are