Pocono Roll-On Event Saturday October 19th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 05:07 AM
ViciousZ is on a distinguished road
Yes there is room.. However, deadline is October 5th. We will not accept
Any more registrations after the 5th.

Old 09-28-2013, 05:36 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
ummm location?

Old 09-28-2013, 09:17 AM
awesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
ummm location?
Pocono Raceway (Nascar oval)

Old 10-01-2013, 03:22 PM
a few more added to the list..

Old 10-07-2013, 04:17 PM
Aventador, 800hp 996 and another Z06 added to the list.

These cars just added to the list..

Deadline to register extended to Oct 9th.

Last chance...

Old 10-07-2013, 05:35 PM
LAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really nice
This is going to be a blast, a lot of cars signing up !!!!

Old 10-08-2013, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by LAMBO UR
This is going to be a blast, a lot of cars signing up !!!!

Yes. bring a few trailers so you can bring all of those cars you have in your sig.

Old 10-09-2013, 06:45 AM
LAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really nice
Yes, I think Ill bring two of my cars and I heard the fastest Porsche on Long Island is coming, the Yellow Beast!, Vinny's car.

Old 10-09-2013, 07:16 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry but I will probably not make it. My car is still at Drivers Source. Good luck to everyone and post up videos.
Robert

Old 10-09-2013, 08:09 AM
Vinnyr has a spectacular aura aboutVinnyr has a spectacular aura about
Yes, I think Ill bring two of my cars and I heard the fastest Porsche on Long Island is coming, the Yellow Beast!, Vinny's car.

Hey Gabe!
Yes the Yellow Beast will be there hunting all the Porsche guys down
Looking forward to a great event & seeing some of the fastest UR cars run!

Old 10-09-2013, 09:51 AM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
He gave out enough bizzness cards at the last event . I even got one Should be a great event . Thanks for hosting . Cant wait to see all these badass cars in one place

Old 10-09-2013, 10:01 AM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Vinnyr
Hey Gabe!
Yes the Yellow Beast will be there hunting all the Porsche guys down
Looking forward to a great event & seeing some of the fastest UR cars run!
Vinny do you have room in your trailer for my boost controller ***** . Have the speedy dry ready for when i make a pass ......

Old 10-09-2013, 10:02 AM
I am starting a hit list:
First I will run my Pal Johnny Pace.
Then Vinny will get the Bizz. (the yellow bird has too look out for the silver bullet).
Then I will come for the Edelectra, if my car hasnt blown up by this time.. If Eddie Spins I will win!

Then we will have created breakfast table stories to share for weeks to come. That's the best part!

Old 10-09-2013, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by ViciousZ
I am starting a hit list:
First I will run my Pal Johnny Pace.
Then Vinny will get the Bizz. (the yellow bird has too look out for the silver bullet).
Then I will come for the Edelectra, if my car hasnt blown up by this time.. If Eddie Spins I will win!

Then we will have created breakfast table stories to share for weeks to come. That's the best part!
***** wonka .I dont wanna wait lets line em up off the trailer :eek lmao the bench racing before and after is the most fun

Old 10-09-2013, 10:20 AM
awesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to behold
looks like i should bring some extra E85 in my trailer

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pocono Roll-On Event Saturday October 19th