Seattle area drive - Sun 10-14

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 01:36 AM
M32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to behold
Hopefully we will get a good turnout! I will come for at least part of the drive...just need to be back in Olympia by 2pm so I can pick up my father to go to the Seahawks game.

Old 10-14-2007, 02:46 AM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road
I'll see you guys in the morning I guess. I'm not driving the ///M, but I'll be riding with matt and taking a few gigs worth of pictures, so whatever.

Pace the lemans blue M5 if you want some rolling shots.

Old 10-14-2007, 09:28 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
okay! i'm in! i just got back for oregon and blew out 2 new tires! i guess there was a very sharp rock in the road and i hit it. sh*t!!! so, i'll be stealing todd's today...okay, we'll take turns driving! so, i'll be there, just w/out my beloved boxster! oh well....i'm sure i'll have fun in the 911! lol! see you soon!

Old 10-14-2007, 10:35 AM
M32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
okay! i'm in! i just got back for oregon and blew out 2 new tires! i guess there was a very sharp rock in the road and i hit it. sh*t!!! so, i'll be stealing todd's today...okay, we'll take turns driving! so, i'll be there, just w/out my beloved boxster! oh well....i'm sure i'll have fun in the 911! lol! see you soon!
Sounds good. Its foggy as hell out. Am hoping to leave Bellevue around 10am so I can be there at 10:30ish...

Old 10-14-2007, 10:39 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by M32911S
Sounds good. Its foggy as hell out. Am hoping to leave Bellevue around 10am so I can be there at 10:30ish...
Fog in Newcastle just south of you is completely gone now. Hope the south end is the same. Sun is looking great.

Old 10-14-2007, 12:30 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
What a time to be without my Turbo. I know you guys don't mind a 4 door family sedan but you guys would definitely mind a 4 door SUV.

I won't be able to make it but hope you guys had fun.

Old 10-14-2007, 07:11 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Red face I loved today's run!

okay! that run was fabulous! i'm glad that i came home from Oregon early!

david...thank you! thank you! you always make a great tour guide! thank you for taking the time to make maps, etc. very thoughtful of you and most helpful! shhh....don't tell anyone, but your car is still my favorite one in the bunch!

josh...i'm soooo happy that you changed your mind about your ride . now, todd wants the short shifter after sitting in your car! i think we're ordering one this week!

carlos/wade...i tried to get a couple of pictures of you from behind, but we weren't able to get behind you on the way back. oh well, maybe next time. i did get a good shot of you IN your ride, though!

bruce....whatttttttt? what are we going to do with you! we almost came and drug your butt out of bed and MADE you go with us! about the tabs....i have a spare license plate!

vincent...it was great seeing you! we loved having you drive behind us cuz your car is soooo nice to look at! very impressive!

jay...i'm so glad that you got to do a "real" 6speed drive. non of this pancake house stuff! sorry i didn't get back to your text. i left the phone in my purse and well, if you've seen my purse...whoa! i hope to see you on more runs!

pj...thanks for the text message reply back! i'm glad it was just more than us two, this time!

daryl...good seeing you again! my hubby is in love with your p-car!

larry...i'm sorry that you weren't able to go on the drive with us. thanks for seeing us off!

bmw buddies...i'm sorry about your rim. take it from me...sh%t happens! i'm there with ya!

and to everyone else that i met, or forgot to mention...i had a blast! you guys are a fun bunch! i can't wait till the next run! i'll send pictures everyone's way! if i don't have your email address...please PM me and i'll get pictures to you!

jason, steve, bruce, ben, and mark..you were missed! don't worry, we all talked about you guys!

jody

Old 10-14-2007, 09:38 PM
Jeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to behold
I missed it aGAIN! I got sucked into 4wheeling with some Toyota people. I will meet all of you one day...

Old 10-14-2007, 10:36 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
David,
Appreciate all of your efforts in putting together today's drive, great job! Invite of the group to your home afterwards was a very thoughtful and great way to end the day. Your place is beautiful, my man.
Even if I had Mark's F430 would still drive like an old man, LOL!
993 looking good.

Old 10-14-2007, 10:50 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Great cars,great driving, great roads and most of all great companies. This is what Seattle 6speeders meets are all about...Lets do again soon.

Daryl ,
I know you will man-handle your car once you get the alignments sorted out. Have Mike Zaffee look at it.

Last edited by vincentdds; 10-14-2007 at 10:53 PM.
Old 10-14-2007, 11:00 PM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
That was fun. Nice to meet so many new folks and seeing so many very cool cars as well.

We really enjoyed the day!

Old 10-14-2007, 11:05 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks everyone for coming out. I had a great time. Mark and Bruce did end up making it to my house after we got back. Best part was driving Mark's new F430.

That last stretch of road after our stop in Randle was the best. That definitely kept your attention. I didn't get a ton of pictures this time, but I know others did. I will post up what I have as soon as I go through them.

It was great to see you all today. Great turnout for an October day.

-David

Old 10-14-2007, 11:11 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
THAT WAS YOU? I gassed up there & saw your car, I like the rims! Boy, does that just suck!

Really fun roads! FWIW, the PCA is NOT SLOW! We were really, really pushing it.

Sorry I missed up, ended up doing almost 2000mi in a week, today was a late start & we hooked up with friends in Portland, so I just got home.

Old 10-14-2007, 11:27 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
sorry guys and gals..life has been a bit hectic. Am looking foward to getting some of the machinery out with you next time.

Old 10-14-2007, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by silversurfer
sorry guys and gals..life has been a bit hectic. Am looking foward to getting some of the machinery out with you next time.
Without you there, we had no one to give us a smoke show.

We need to do a cars and coffee sometime soon with a short drive following.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Seattle area drive - Sun 10-14