Toy Run Aftermath

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Carrie and i are in on the 28th Fo' Sho'

Oh and I was LOL as I typed "normal"

The joys of having you familly 2100 miles away. I can Ski on holidays.

Last edited by JP-S-St.Louis; 12-10-2007 at 07:16 PM.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:20 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
i agree josh! been there....done that! it was great! but now that my family is only 3 hours away.....they'd kill me!

28th works for us. todd's off that day and he's the ski bum. i think he started when he was 5 years old with bamboo poles! hahahaha! he's pretty damn good. i, on the other hand, suck! i stay on the intermediate runs and my snowboard is from 1999! i'm old school.

what do they use these days? clip on board bindings? or are they back to the slide in...strap em' down style like ski boots? lol! yes! it's been awhile for me! ahhaha!

Old 12-10-2007, 07:23 PM
ravij has a spectacular aura aboutravij has a spectacular aura aboutravij has a spectacular aura about
Hey guys and gals,

My name is ravi, Im Jag's nephew! I was driving the red M3 vert! Nice meeting you guys! Some might remember me with a black 06 sti!

hey Jake,
Remember that dtmpower drive down south awhile back, we raced all the way down, i was in a 06 sti with full turbo back exhaust? the car looks good!

Old 12-10-2007, 07:25 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Sharp car man, that is hot!

Old 12-10-2007, 07:29 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
hello ravi,

i remember seeing your m3 out there! very nice! i think we drove by each other a couple of times. i have the silver boxster. =)

jag,

maybe we should start a new thread in the NW section about the ski day?

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 12-10-2007 at 07:36 PM.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:40 PM
S70R is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ravij
Hey guys and gals,

My name is ravi, Im Jag's nephew! I was driving the red M3 vert! Nice meeting you guys! Some might remember me with a black 06 sti!

hey Jake,
Remember that dtmpower drive down south awhile back, we raced all the way down, i was in a 06 sti with full turbo back exhaust? the car looks good!
yeah man.. i do remember... that was a fun meet untill the end!
im kinda looking for a new forum right now. this one seems nice
i want to get together with some of these nice/fast cars again!

Old 12-10-2007, 07:45 PM
S70R is on a distinguished road
heres a link to my volvo forum with more pics!

http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum/index...pic=88496&st=0

Old 12-10-2007, 09:05 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
hello ravi,

i remember seeing your m3 out there! very nice! i think we drove by each other a couple of times. i have the silver boxster. =)

jag,

maybe we should start a new thread in the NW section about the ski day?

Good idea Jody.

Rav what the hell are you doing on here - your too crazy for us!

Old 12-10-2007, 09:15 PM
i'll let you take the lead on the ski day, jag.

just talked to todd. he says he can go at the beginning or mid month. i guess at the end of the month, they want the guys there to get end of the month quotas.

if you guys end up going in dec., i may be able to make it! i have sick days/vacation days to use. =) if i can't.....you guys have fun!

so, we have a better chance of going in jan. but hey, who says we can't plan more than one day?

Old 12-10-2007, 09:59 PM
ravij has a spectacular aura aboutravij has a spectacular aura aboutravij has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by jags911tt
Good idea Jody.

Rav what the hell are you doing on here - your too crazy for us!
haha every crazy nephew comes with a crazy uncle!

Ravi

Last edited by ravij; 12-10-2007 at 10:10 PM.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:22 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Hey guys and gals,

hey Jake,

I have to admit I am the anti BMW guy of almost everyone but this picture makes your car look very nice. sharp black front grill.

Old 12-10-2007, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I have to admit I am the anti BMW guy of almost everyone but this picture makes your car look very nice. sharp black front grill.
Thanks, that means a lot to me! That f430 is plain sick! droool! As well, your list of cars!

Boxstergirlie, thank you, It was fun cruising beside that boxster! Cant wait for more meets!

ravi

Old 12-10-2007, 10:44 PM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road

Old 12-10-2007, 10:51 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Ravi that was you in the M3..you were looked like you were trying to race everyone
the car looks perfect!

Old 12-10-2007, 11:03 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, that means a lot to me! That f430 is plain sick! droool! As well, your list of cars!

Boxstergirlie, thank you, It was fun cruising beside that boxster! Cant wait for more meets!

ravi
Didn't know that was you either. We could've had some fun.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Toy Run Aftermath