And now...a drive! April 27th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 10:14 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
If it rains, then we probably shouldn't have the drive. Probably just go to the Italian show instead. What do you guys think?

Old 04-21-2008, 10:18 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^sounds good to me. =) there will be plenty of days this summer for drives. well, if the snow stops, there will be! =)

i'd love to go and see the italian show, either way. =)

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 04-21-2008 at 08:58 PM.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:08 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
I'll try and make it..

Old 04-21-2008, 08:57 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
If it rains, then we probably shouldn't have the drive. Probably just go to the Italian show instead. What do you guys think?
Jason, was ist das "Italian Show" bitte?

Old 04-21-2008, 09:00 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gretapass
Jason, was ist das "Italian Show" bitte?
Italian made cars..

Old 04-21-2008, 10:25 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I have sunday off so I will be there!

Old 04-22-2008, 03:43 AM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
There is a Porsche Car Show at XXX on 5-11-2008, right ?

Old 04-22-2008, 07:40 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Boys and girls, check this thread out:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=191026 or for those of you that don't really want ot venture over to the dark side:

XXX All Italian Car Show - April 27th !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2nd annual show is coming up on Sunday April 27th at the XXX Rootbeer Drive-In, Issaquah, WA.

Car display is $15 advance, or $20 day of the show. Print out the form online at: http://fiatnorthwest.org/

FREE admission for spectators!

T-Shirts will be available at the show. See photo below.

------------------------------------

FEN Second Annual All-Italian Car Show

Fellow Italian Car Aficionados:
FEN would like to invite you and yours to participate in the Second Annual All-Italian Car Show sponsored by FIAT Enthusiasts Northwest (FEN) on Sunday, April 27th at the Issaquah XXX Root Beer Drive-In.

We view this as an opportunity to get all of the Italian car clubs together at one great venue, and to ready our cars for another great year of fun. We will be having great items to raffle off with part of the proceeds going to the Enrichment Options charity organization.

What: The Fiat Enthusiasts Northwest All-Italian Car Show is intended to be a light-hearted, fun event, for Italian car buffs and their families. All Italian cars, in any condition from daily driver to concours ready, are wholeheartedly welcome. Spend an afternoon with fellow Italian car enthusiasts immersed in automotive indulgence. There will be no white glove inspections, no examinations for authentic restorations, but simply the enjoyment that comes from spending quality time with fellow car enthusiasts.

When: Sunday, 27 April 2008. Registration begins at 10:00 a.m. Show runs from 12:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m.

Where: Triple X Root Beer Drive-in, 98 NE Gilman Blvd., Issaquah, Washington, just off I-90 at exit 17, http://www.triplexrootbeer.com.

Cost: Advanced registration $15.00, $20.00 at the door. Spectator admission is FREE.

Enjoy 50’s music, root beer, and hamburgers at the XXX Root Beer Drive-in, one of only two remaining XXX Root Beer Drive-ins in the nation. The drive-in’s interior is filled with automotive memorabilia from the rock and roll era.

Spectators will have an opportunity to vote for their favorite Italian cars from those on display. A people’s choice award will be issued based on a tally of votes. The voter’s selection criteria will be left up to the individual voter’s likes and dislikes of the cars on display.

A fund raising raffle will be held with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the Life Enrichment Options program, a non-profit organization that seeks to foster a community, which fully engages people with developmental disabilities based on their individual choices in all areas of community life.

Download the flyer and entry form:
http://fiatnorthwest.org

Old 04-22-2008, 07:40 AM
Originally Posted by lpm 505
There is a Porsche Car Show at XXX on 5-11-2008, right ?
I haven't heard about that one.... you're probably right though.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:14 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
will,

you're right. there is one in may. i think it's a show and shine one. wow, that's like my 1st anniversary with you guys. i met all of you at XXX last may and had the drive to snoqualimie. awwwwwww! =)

Old 04-22-2008, 09:16 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
OK so the new wheels are on and I will be at the show on Saturday. Next week front bumper goes on.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:17 AM
^^josh, i think the show is sunday? lol! maxrpm is saturday

Old 04-22-2008, 09:20 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
I will be at the show Sunday I can not make it Saturday.

Old 04-22-2008, 12:31 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
I will be at the show Sunday I can not make it Saturday.
Are you the guy with the Black SC'd boxster that was at the show at red Square? If so you should take me out for a ride on Sunday because I think you wanted a ride in the elise too?? If that wasn't you then I feel very very retarded now.

RB

Old 04-22-2008, 12:39 PM
Just a boxster?
Hay RB that is me with the SC'd Boxster. I will be there and we will make sure you get a ride in the car. I guarantee that it will not be close to your car! You car is about 850lbs lighter then mine. Adam at Alta had a hand in my purchase of the JCW Cooper S that Carrie drives. I asked him on his opinion on the car prior to purchase and he agreed that it was a good cooper at a great price.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: And now...a drive! April 27th