Presenting Mark's beautiful new 993 Turbo S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 01:47 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Wow Mark! Another rare find and the correct color too. Congrads.

Old 04-24-2008, 01:56 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by willcoxmd
very nice. its so clean........congrats !
Thanks on the comments guys. I've been looking for one of these for a pretty long time now.

Thanks Jason for taking time out of your BUSY Schedule to meet me yesterday. I can't wait to race this bad boy against Jolly.

Hey Rambo (willcox) What happened to the gun toten drooling SouthPark Doctor you most certainly represent.

Old 04-24-2008, 02:10 PM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Thanks on the comments guys. I've been looking for one of these for a pretty long time now.

Thanks Jason for taking time out of your BUSY Schedule to meet me yesterday. I can't wait to race this bad boy against Jolly.

Hey Rambo (willcox) What happened to the gun toten drooling SouthPark Doctor you most certainly represent.
dude, you told me to lose the gun. Don't you know, i always do what i'm told. Just ask my wife

Old 04-24-2008, 03:33 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I can't wait to race this bad boy against Jolly.
Bring it on. We all know you can't drive.
Besides, yours has some extra holes on the side that create drag.

Old 04-24-2008, 05:18 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
I'm in awe of both the cup car (wing envy), the biggest transporter truck I've ever seen, and of course the new addition .. congrats

Old 04-24-2008, 09:01 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Mark...congratulations! I was watching my car come off the truck just over a week ago and I know the thrill. Your new car (and your former) is absolutely stunning. Enjoy. PS: love the shower cap - just how I pictured you

PSS: Great pictures Jason!

Old 04-24-2008, 10:57 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh man, I can't wait to see it! When are you going to show it off?

It looks just like my car, minus that sweet 425hp engine!

Old 04-24-2008, 11:08 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Actually it's 424 hp..

Old 04-24-2008, 11:42 PM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by atomic80
Actually it's 424 hp..

I heard he was getting a new electrical harness that gives him an additional 10 HP

Old 04-25-2008, 06:12 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by willcoxmd
I heard he was getting a new electrical harness that gives him an additional 10 HP
lol. that was one funny damn story.

Jason the guy sold me on 425hp do I need to return it?

Old 04-25-2008, 07:44 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
wow stunning

Old 04-25-2008, 07:47 PM
blackMAMBA is on a distinguished road
I love your outhouse Mark!

Just kidding.

Old 04-30-2008, 09:13 AM
dwnhillskater is on a distinguished road
Very nice. One of my dream cars.

Old 05-01-2008, 08:59 AM
SpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura about
Sorry to miss the Turbo S. Know you were scheduled @ Barrier for some initial service when I was in that AM. Can't wait for the adjustable suspension to go on the car. You know these cars "drive uphill" when they sit around and have no miles on them. My SY98-993C4S was the same way... was.... Cantrell fixed that problem! God my Father owns an awesome car now. Again, congrats on the car. Truly a fine collection piece.

Old 05-07-2008, 12:07 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Mark you need to post your gem on rennlist. There are hardcore 993TTs fanatics over there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Presenting Mark's beautiful new 993 Turbo S