Roll Call! Sunday, May 11th....XXX Social/Show & Shine

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 08:27 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 19000rpm
I’m there, and the car will look clean and good as new I promise. Maybe mom will want to go with since it is not a crazy scream inducing drive.
you should bring her! i'm bringing mine! i told my mom to just follow me in her car, that way if she doesn't want to stay all day, she doesn't have to.

my mom's heard so much about you guys and seen pictures that i think she'll know who you all are AND which cars belong to each one of you! hehe!

Old 05-02-2008, 12:29 PM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
bummer. can't make it. will be racin' the OMGWTFestiva that weekend.

Too bad since my car is all shiny now thanks to Mirrorworks...

Old 05-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Lilg,
it's a shame we won't see you out there. That sure looks shiny. Have fun at the track event.

Old 05-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I have to work this day I think aroudn 1 or so. Pretty crappy. But I might still make it. Who knows... I think I have a few more people to put S/N's with Faces, that is if its ok with Jody.

RB

Old 05-02-2008, 02:06 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^^sure! if they are friends of yours, then bring them on down! =)

i hope you can make it. we should arrive there at 11:00 and we can start lining up and taking pictures right away. hopefully you'll have time to come and stay for a few pictures. =)

Old 05-02-2008, 02:18 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
^^^sure! if they are friends of yours, then bring them on down! =)

i hope you can make it. we should arrive there at 11:00 and we can start lining up and taking pictures right away. hopefully you'll have time to come and stay for a few pictures. =)
Hey Jody,
Are you talking about the May 18th meet in your last 2 posts? Or are you setting up specific pics for the XXX S&S?
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=128181

Old 05-02-2008, 02:22 PM
oh...haha....RB confused me, because he asked if it was okay to bring them to show and shine. show and shine is actually hosted by pca, not me. i just posted it up for you all to join if you'd like. =)

so no, i'm not setting up a photoshoot specifically for XXX. =) but there will lots of cars to take pics of! so don't forget your camera on that day either! =)

Old 05-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I'm confused.... I was saying it would be nice to put screen names with faces at the show and shine. haha I only ask for your permission because you are queen of this is RB this is so and so and move on haha. I'll bring a notebook to write down names and a quick stick figure sketch so that I can remember people

RB

Old 05-02-2008, 02:57 PM
^lol! it doesn't take much to confuse me. i'm blonde. haha! anyway, we can always wear name tags that say "hello, my name is jody...aka: boxstergirlie". nahhhhh.....we'll make the newbies stress out and have to remember. wink*

and as far as the stick figures go.....make mine with a nice shape, good hair, and a cute outfit. lol!!!

Old 05-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
^lol! it doesn't take much to confuse me. i'm blonde. haha! anyway, we can always wear name tags that say "hello, my name is jody...aka: boxstergirlie". nahhhhh.....we'll make the newbies stress out and have to remember. wink*

and as far as the stick figures go.....make mine with a nice shape, good hair, and a cute outfit. lol!!!
Being half Asian I have been endowed with AWESOME abilities to scribble... oh woops... Create stick figures. So worry not haha

Old 05-02-2008, 09:32 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by itrhybrid
Hey Greta,
Are you active on other boards as well as this one? I swear I've seen your user name elsewhere.......
Yes, I go on RennTech.org, Teamspeed.com., Rennteam.com, and RennList.com. I use the name MsGreta on all other forums. I just messed up when I joined this one and somehow got the wrong username. I am trying to get it changed without losing my posts, but the administrator hasn't responded. I used to be on the 996 threads, and the past six months mostly the 997TT threads. Nice to meet you!

Old 05-02-2008, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by gretapass
Yes, I go on RennTech.org, Teamspeed.com., Rennteam.com, and RennList.com. I use the name MsGreta on all other forums. I just messed up when I joined this one and somehow got the wrong username. I am trying to get it changed without losing my posts, but the administrator hasn't responded. I used to be on the 996 threads, and the past six months mostly the 997TT threads. Nice to meet you!
You too. Will we see you at the meet on the 11th or 18th?

Old 05-03-2008, 06:41 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by itrhybrid
You too. Will we see you at the meet on the 11th or 18th?
I will be there at least for awhile on the 11th. The 18th is only for cars of color. Us white's are having our own photoshoot in June. I am headed to Las Vegas on the 18th for a business convention & maybe alittle fun!

Old 05-03-2008, 07:22 PM
ya, i caught too much crap for having a silver only photo shoot! lol! i gotta keep the PJ man happy!

you white car folks are invited to our shoot even though we aren't invited to yours. wink*

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 05-04-2008 at 08:10 PM.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:11 PM
okay guys.....so whole foods bellevue at 11:00 am and we'll head down this sunday! i think it may sprinkle out so bring jackets!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Roll Call! Sunday, May 11th....XXX Social/Show & Shine