Another F.N.G.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 12:46 PM
Sammy_G is on a distinguished road
Well I am out in the Harbor so I will have to keep an eye out for ya!!

Old 05-04-2008, 12:56 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds good. I am debating whether I'm going to drive the lotus or the beater out there today.

Old 05-04-2008, 12:59 PM
LOTUS!!! No question!! Its sunny and not to cold for summer tires. I had a great drive into work today!

Old 05-04-2008, 02:12 PM
SpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura about
Lay Claim

Originally Posted by PJS
sweet cayman!!!

It's absolutely real.

That plus dropping the ride height. Alex is THE MAN when it comes to design.

GREAT track car....

worth visiting MAX RPM to see the bolt on turbo kit that they have on a cayman that may still be there...

claimed 420 hp to the wheels!

look forward to meeting you.

It's REAL.....

That plus some suspension goodies.... GREAT track car.

Old 05-04-2008, 05:17 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS
sweet cayman!!!

worth visiting MAX RPM to see the bolt on turbo kit that they have on a cayman that may still be there...

claimed 420 hp to the wheels!

look forward to meeting you.
Welcome btw

PJ just because you have every bolt on part and mod you can do to your GT3 doesn't mean you have to poison this pour kids mind with mod's.

Great Car!!!!!!!!! I think the Cayman rocks right out of the box. Keep it stock and enjoy it's worth it in the long run.

I look forward to seeing it on the roads of GH. I summer there. Spring there. Winter there and Fall there.

Old 05-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Haha right on H20!! I don't he did the poison, I have had the bug for a while now. I am lovin the Cayman every time I get in!! I might play with some mods after my little project finishes.

Old 05-04-2008, 06:52 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Welcome btw

PJ just because you have every bolt on part and mod you can do to your GT3 doesn't mean you have to poison this pour kids mind with mod's.

Great Car!!!!!!!!! I think the Cayman rocks right out of the box. Keep it stock and enjoy it's worth it in the long run.

I look forward to seeing it on the roads of GH. I summer there. Spring there. Winter there and Fall there.
uhhhhh 600 hp 996 turbo S cab???? Excuse me?

I was merely pointing out that he might want to see it and since he lives out there...

I mean think about a cayman with 420 hp to the wheels... how sweet is that?!?! that is more HP than the Farnbacher Loles GTR... with bolt ons...

I do agree with you Mark -- the Cayman is a sweet ride as is!

Old 05-04-2008, 08:10 PM
Red Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the rough
Nice car! welcome to the Seattle group

Old 05-07-2008, 08:15 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
MY lotus is being housed in port orchard. I can meet you somewhere if you are going to the sunday show and shine.

Old 05-07-2008, 10:40 PM
I dont think I will be able to make it out this weekend I work on the weekends and then Mothers day on top of it all. I will have to make time for one of the local events soon. Well hit me up when your out in P.O. some other time

Old 05-07-2008, 11:43 PM
I'm pretty much always out here. Lotus is now perminately in PO

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.