Take it to the track. :(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 10:13 AM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
Take it to the track. :(

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...ecrash05m.html

One man was killed and two women were injured Sunday when a sports car collided with a sedan in the 2500 block of Westlake Avenue North.
Seattle police spokesman Mark Jamieson said police were called to the area at 4:54 p.m. after a head-on crash involving a Porsche convertible and a Ford Taurus.

Condolences to all involved.

Old 05-05-2008, 10:17 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
WOW. That Boxster got hit hard

Old 05-05-2008, 10:20 AM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
Ouch. Initially they are saying the Boxster lost it and crossed over hitting the Taurus.

Old 05-05-2008, 10:24 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
unfortunate that it happened. i'm sorry for all parties and families involved. it always hits close to home.

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 05-05-2008 at 10:37 AM.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:31 PM
R T
R T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to behold
Harsh to say but at least it seems the right person paid the price unlike most instances ...... still very sad for all

Old 05-05-2008, 12:40 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
You can just tell by the damage that the Boxster was moving pretty good.. it is too bad. that is just a dumb area to be speeding like that in the first place. I was just on NE24th here in Bellevue and saw a person in a mailbu driving like an *** at 50mph+...almost hit 2 cars

Old 05-05-2008, 01:03 PM
Wheelman is on a distinguished road
Unfortunate..R.I.P. and speedy recovery for the surviving victims.

Old 05-05-2008, 01:08 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
As we all seem to experience "spirited" driving moments from time to time on the street, please keep in mind "others" on public roads may not react the way you anticipate.
Hard to hear when you don't know them. Worst when you do.

Old 05-05-2008, 04:07 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
I was sitting in a coffeshop in fremont with my wife last night (babysitter for the first time my mother in law) and I saw this exact boxster go buy on the back of a flat bed... damn... so sad...

I am guessing that he went around the hard right hander on the north end of westlake travelling south, misjudged the corner, crossed the line, yanked the wheel to correct, car sideways, TAURUS TBONE...

Sad...

Old 05-05-2008, 08:56 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Terrible - very unfortunate.

Old 05-05-2008, 09:58 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS
I was sitting in a coffeshop in fremont with my wife last night (babysitter for the first time my mother in law) and I saw this exact boxster go buy on the back of a flat bed... damn... so sad...

I am guessing that he went around the hard right hander on the north end of westlake travelling south, misjudged the corner, crossed the line, yanked the wheel to correct, car sideways, TAURUS TBONE...

Sad...
Horrible crash and sad to see but PJ help me my man

First babysitter your wife has with the newborn and you don't drive up the hill 1/2 mile to Canlis for some romance and a nice glass of wine. Shame Shame Shame.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:49 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Horrible crash and sad to see but PJ help me my man

First babysitter your wife has with the newborn and you don't drive up the hill 1/2 mile to Canlis for some romance and a nice glass of wine. Shame Shame Shame.
we were getting a cup of coffee after out 1 hour room rental at the geisha inn was up... I did spring for the room with a hot tub though...

Old 05-06-2008, 10:03 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Sad. I lost a co-worker in a head on collision last friday. Its terrible, but condolences to the families.

Old 05-07-2008, 01:43 PM
huskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to all
Terrible tragedy. I know the brother of the individual killed. He was in his early 20s