My New Track Rat.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 05:08 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Just busting your ***** since I 've known you long enough. And you know how much I want to put my Protomotive engine in that white beauty of yours. Anyhow, I left my ***** at Pacific after the last incident. I was just there taking pics. Maybe four sessions of 20sec Xcross may be the remedy for my fear.
Isn't busting ***** what we are good at my air-cooled brother?

Hey now, it's 4 sessions of 50-60 seconds. Just watch out for those cones. For some reason they like to jump out at me.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for you to buy that black Caddy you were borrowing that day. With you, Bruce, and I, we were playas in that ride.

Old 05-07-2008, 05:24 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS
GT2 WHO
TRAKRAT
CS EATR
1st off Vince Congrats. Nothing like buying a car out of the box that will pull Jag

Also I've seen the links/specs on that beast you got it for 50 cents on the dollar maximum great price.

PJ's what are you smokin. With 6 cylinders Vinces CS would beat this car backwards down the track. That is just too bad *** of a car to wreckon with my friend...

GT2 Who brings out old gremlins
I'm sure trakrat is probably taken.

CSWNABE is more like it.

Old 05-07-2008, 05:32 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
1st off Vince Congrats. Nothing like buying a car out of the box that will pull Jag

Also I've seen the links/specs on that beast you got it for 50 cents on the dollar maximum great price.

PJ's what are you smokin. With 6 cylinders Vinces CS would beat this car backwards down the track. That is just too bad *** of a car to wreckon with my friend...

CSWNABE is more like it.

okay -- how about a plate that says SARCASM then... get it?

Old 05-07-2008, 05:36 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute

CSWNABE is more like it.
Mark knows cars.

How about JAGEATR.

Joking Jag.

Old 05-07-2008, 05:39 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !

CSWNABE is more like it.
man I love our nw sixers. mark you just crack me up ... I love it bruv.

whens the next meet anyhow?

Old 05-07-2008, 05:43 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Mark knows cars.

How about JAGEATR.

Joking Jag.
lmao...people will be think what a slow pcar it pulls in jaguars hehehehe.

enjoy the new ride vince and meetup soon guys.

call me vince

jag

Old 05-07-2008, 05:45 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jags911tt
lmao...people will be think what a slow pcar it pulls in jaguars hehehehe.

enjoy the new ride vince and meetup soon guys.

call me vince

jag
Hey are you going to that car show this weekend at tripleX?
I 'd like to hear your new WG setup.

Old 05-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Originally Posted by PJS
okay -- how about a plate that says SARCASM then... get it?

Mark is busy in his car right now..so I will add this comment that he phoned into me...

quote " sarcasm is too many letters"

I agree with you that I wish the GT3 was in his garage instead

Old 05-07-2008, 05:53 PM
when? bruv call me!

Old 05-07-2008, 05:55 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Brucem
Mark is busy in his car right now..so I will add this comment that he phoned into me...

quote " sarcasm is too many letters"

I agree with you that I wish the GT3 was in his garage instead

really... too many letters... or was he being sarcastic?
https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/dolprod/...?plate=sarcasm

Personalized plate search results

Congratulations, SARCASM is available right now.

You may be able to get this plate after your application goes through a final review.
Apply for this plate.

All requests must go through a final review.
  • All personalized plates are issued first come, first served. If your choice is not available, we will return your application and refund your fee.
  • Any inappropriate or offensive request will be refused.

Old 05-07-2008, 05:55 PM
I in between patients right now. I call you when I have a chance.
Here's the thread
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=128129

Old 05-07-2008, 06:16 PM
waipahu996 is on a distinguished road
That's an awesome TT. I knew I should have gone to dental school.

Old 05-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Nah you should get into the re-bar business if you want nicer cars. Contact H2OSKIER he'll show you the way.

Last edited by vincentdds; 05-07-2008 at 07:15 PM.
Old 05-07-2008, 06:47 PM
that's mothers day
. so no

Old 05-07-2008, 08:24 PM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road
Time for NOS jag's =P

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My New Track Rat.