NW 6speed Photoshoot (all colors)....This SUNDAY, May 18th....CONFIRMED

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 11:01 AM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Hats off to Jody for again organizing and getting all of us together. The venue was great and the weather was beautiful. Was nice to see the old gang (for those where able to make it out) and lots of newbies (for those that I had a chance to meet). Looking forward to more. In addition, thanks to Jason, Nick and the rest of the professional photos guys for posting some great shots.

Old 05-19-2008, 12:19 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by FerRrari
P.S. - To the black lotus driver... I'm so sorry for confusing you!! I wanted to wait until all of you left Whole Foods so this wouldn't happen but then I had cars behind me waiting and I didn't want to be inconsiderate to them.
That was me, I wasn't confused by you, if anything you were VERY clearly trying to signal where to go. What was making me hesitant was that my directions said 405N to 520, where as the guy in front of me was headed 405S to 90. In the end I went that way too, I had my phone so I could always just google maps the place from 90.

Wish I had a pic of both of you sticking your arms out pointing to the right.

In the end fun times were had by all.

Old 05-19-2008, 12:20 PM
19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like fun. Sorry I missed it!

Old 05-19-2008, 12:26 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Looks fun w/ lots of variety of cars. Never thought I'd see that many Lotus on the streets (lots at the track).
I daily drive mine, I didn't buy the car so it could sit in a garage.

Here's a pic of us getting donuts at Krispy Kreme:

Old 05-19-2008, 12:31 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by D-UberCars
Hats off to Jody for again organizing and getting all of us together. The venue was great and the weather was beautiful. Was nice to see the old gang (for those where able to make it out) and lots of newbies (for those that I had a chance to meet). Looking forward to more. In addition, thanks to Jason, Nick and the rest of the professional photos guys for posting some great shots.

you're very welcome! i'm happy that you made it! i know you had a "honey-do" list to do! thanks for coming out! your ride sounded amazing, as always. especially in the tunnel.

thanks to everyone for a great day! it was a pleasure seeing everyone and meeting so many new 6speeders in the NW.

Old 05-19-2008, 12:54 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mjf

Mine is on the other side of the SUV. Use your imagination haha

Old 05-19-2008, 01:24 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
you're very welcome! i'm happy that you made it! i know you had a "honey-do" list to do! thanks for coming out! your ride sounded amazing, as always. especially in the tunnel.

thanks to everyone for a great day! it was a pleasure seeing everyone and meeting so many new 6speeders in the NW.
Jody,
I heard you mention yesterday that Remlinger did not charge us in return for using some of the pics. Should I send the high res versions to you, or contact Remlinger directly. I was just going to put them on a CD.

James

Old 05-19-2008, 01:27 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
james,

if you wanted to send the high res to me...i would be happy to forward them to the lady that i've been working with at remlinger! they just wanted to use a few pictures in their photo album. =) i'm sure she'll enjoy the quality of your pictures as opposed to mine! hehe!

thanks james!

jody

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 05-19-2008 at 01:30 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 06:24 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Kuzi
Sorry Jody.........baby duties this gorgeous weekend..........although was still able to get out and enjoy a bit. Thank Goodness for grandparents

Mark......where were you guys at? Shoot if you wanted to take pictures with horses I could have provided them for you........and you could keep them too ....

Caryl and I were at Sun Mountain for my sisters wedding. We then stepped a little farther east at my uncles ranch in Okanagon. Thanks for the opp on taking over your horses but I get my fill the few times a year I now ride them. I don't think they would fit in my car hauler anyway

Old 05-20-2008, 11:13 AM
Antroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant future
Holy cow, that's a crapload of sexy cars! Bummer I missed out on this one, I was at the Seattle BMW dealership for a CCA event/drive. I'll try to make it to the next meet.

Amazing pics, we have some extremely talented photographers around here!

Old 05-20-2008, 11:20 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mjf

What's the point of driving Elises w/o the top down.

Old 05-20-2008, 12:16 PM
mjf
Originally Posted by vincentdds
What's the point of driving Elises w/o the top down.
Staying dry.
Though, there has been times when it started raining while the top was down, and I just sped up to keep dry.

Old 05-20-2008, 12:18 PM
mjf
Originally Posted by D-UberCars
+1 here
Thanks a lot for organizing, location was a great choice. I'll likely bring my kids by sometime to check it out again.

Old 05-20-2008, 01:03 PM
^^you're welcome! i'm glad the lotus gang made it out!

your kids will love it around july/august. they have u-pick raspberries and strawberries!

Old 05-20-2008, 01:08 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
So Jody whens the next one

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NW 6speed Photoshoot (all colors)....This SUNDAY, May 18th....CONFIRMED