Exotics on Main (Bellevue).. this SAT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 10:04 PM
sotasty is on a distinguished road
not really an exotic but still some good NW build up

Old 06-01-2008, 10:11 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by detailjohn
Yeah, if anyone knows anyone who works for Starbucks. I'm not going to mention Greta's name, but I'm sure they would love to sponsor such an event.
Is there a starbucks with good parking in the area?

Old 06-01-2008, 10:32 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
Is there a starbucks with good parking in the area?
Isn't there a starbucks within 5 minutes of everywhere?

In this case, there's one just down the street.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sb.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	70917   Click image for larger version

Name:	sb2.JPG
Views:	161
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	70918  

Last edited by mjf; 06-01-2008 at 10:37 PM.
Old 06-01-2008, 11:02 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like ample parking to me! I don't usually get coffee in downtown bellevue when I'm in the area, typically I'm down in clyde hill/medina if I'm there at all & I stop at the Tully's.

Old 06-02-2008, 08:13 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Bite your tongue!

In downtown Bellevue the location mentioned above on the NEC of Bellevue Way & Main would work and has plenty of parking at that hour of the day since Sports Authority and Kaufmans are not open yet. We have a larger Starbucks that also has lots of parking next to Barnes & Noble on the SEC of 106th & Bellevue Way. Both are open early so we could start the morning with our cup of coffee! Better yet, you guys tell me where we should put in a Starbucks for these events and I will take care of it

I think the Ferrari guys sponsor this event though don't they? If we decide on a location, I will notify the operators so they can be prepared to handle our group.

Old 06-02-2008, 08:15 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
By the way, H20Skier, I have two new Starbucks soon coming to your neck of the woods. Opening this fall in the old Harbor Inn Restaurant space in downtown Gig Harbor on the waterfront, and another in North Gig Harbor by the new Costco!

Old 06-02-2008, 08:43 PM
Sorry, Greta! All I meant was that I didn't know about the Starbucks locations because I don't usually stop in downtown for coffee! I go to my local starbucks 1-3x a day depending on how much coffee I want, its right next to my store in Kent.

Old 06-02-2008, 08:56 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gretapass
By the way, H20Skier, I have two new Starbucks soon coming to your neck of the woods. Opening this fall in the old Harbor Inn Restaurant space in downtown Gig Harbor on the waterfront, and another in North Gig Harbor by the new Costco!

excellent 3 sbux within 1 block.....make sure it's a drive thru near costco. It will never be empty.

time to move with all this fast food moving in

Old 06-02-2008, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
excellent 3 sbux within 1 block.....make sure it's a drive thru near costco. It will never be empty.

time to move with all this fast food moving in
No Drive thrus - Gig won't allow that - so a nice sit down location with outdoor seating (we are not fast food). Got to keep up with all your population and retail growth - our stores are bursting at the seams down there! Maybe we can meet in Gig Harbor sometime and drive the Peninsula. I'll let you know when we have the opening party and you & Caryl can come for free food and drinks - all you want - bring the kids too!

Old 06-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
I think 216th. and highway 99 in Lynnwood would be a great place for a Starbucks, maybe in the available suite right next to Metropolitan Detail?????

Old 06-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Greta,

When I start buying up espresso stands you aren't going to put a hit out on me and my family are you? If need be we can take it to pm and I can pay you "dues".

RB

Old 06-02-2008, 11:22 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
I've been under a huge rock!!! Great pictures and meets, everyone!

Hopefully I'll make it to one in the near future. These are every Saturday unless otherwise noted, right? Maybe I'll make one this coming weekend!

Old 06-07-2008, 10:26 AM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Showed up again this week (7 June), light turn out cause of the weather. Managed to hit up starbucks this time.
Posted up some pics on ferraichat: http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=200734

Last edited by mjf; 06-07-2008 at 03:10 PM.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:59 AM
mprsev will become famous soon enoughmprsev will become famous soon enough
Simply amazing pics! No MBs at these events?

Old 06-07-2008, 03:42 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Because of rainy/cloudy conditions, the turnout wasn't nearly as big as last week but I still managed to take a few good shots.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics on Main (Bellevue).. this SAT