Great Road Trips in the Pacific Northwest

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 08:19 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Great Road Trips in the Pacific Northwest

I just picked up the greatest book called "Motorcycle Journey's through the Pacific Northwest" by Bruce Hansen. It has detailed descriptions of the terrain and roads, maps, distance & times, pictures, highlights and some fun suggestions for food stops, etc. in Washington and Oregon. There are over 26 different tours of various lengths. If you are looking for some scenic and fun driving, I recommend this (for our 6-speeds of course!).

Old 05-26-2008, 08:22 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
The MA Ice Cream Trail (done last year on a week/sick day) was one of the best WA State drives I have been on... great roads and great company!

Old 05-26-2008, 08:24 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS
The MA Ice Cream Trail (done last year on a week/sick day) was one of the best WA State drives I have been on... great roads and great company!
+2 great company and my first date w/ my girlfriend

So Greta are we all buying Motorcycles now or do you get to use the Ducati?

Old 05-26-2008, 08:30 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER

That is an idea! Maybe we should all buy a big Hog and wear those funny helmets and flappy leathers. (oh yea, you want a Ducati don't you!) Actually, I got that book because the motorcycle books are the best for road trips for the type of driving we all enjoy.

Old 05-26-2008, 08:43 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Destination Highways is another good one. I'll have to check out the book you mention Greta.

Also, nice to meet you today.

Old 05-26-2008, 08:57 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER

+3! next time, i'll make the entire drive! i only made the 1/2 mark last time. that was a fun day with a fun group!