Porsche 60th Anniversary....Vintage Races at PR July 4th-6th. Anyone going?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 01:09 AM
Senna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the rough
We are not entirely situated and comfortable yet, but the shop is open and looks great considering we have been otherwise occupied.

I plan on opening our doors as a meeting place and occasional hang-out for TS and 6-Speeders. Just need to get situated with my 2-week old little girl.

Then it is on.

Old 07-04-2008, 09:49 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
i'm up for meeting at whole foods! what time? and which day? i'm open for sunday. =)

brian! congrats!! what does bella think of her new little sis?

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 07-04-2008 at 09:51 AM.
Old 07-04-2008, 09:58 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
How about 9:30 am and take off at 10 am? Might actually be better to go earlier than later?

Old 07-04-2008, 10:18 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^sounds good to me! i hear pca members can park in the corral?

Old 07-04-2008, 03:42 PM
Boxster Boy is infamous around these parts
I'm down for joining you guys on Sunday. I've been to the historics at Watkins Glen, Monterey (laguna Seca), and Coranado (San Diego). Always a good time!

Old 07-04-2008, 04:23 PM
^^sounds good! lol! boxster boy and boxstergirlie. that cracked me up! =D

Old 07-04-2008, 10:30 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be there in the car corral. Black Exige.

I just got back from NYC last night.

Brian, congrats on the newborn. I'm very excited for you.

-Trevor

Old 07-05-2008, 02:01 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
I am in for Satrday only so if you are out there keep an eye out for me.

Old 07-05-2008, 02:49 AM
Senna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Bleu Omdurman
I'll be there in the car corral. Black Exige.

I just got back from NYC last night.

Brian, congrats on the newborn. I'm very excited for you.

-Trevor
Thank you Trevor, She is a little angel.
We're very blessed.

Will you be down there Sunday as well?

Old 07-05-2008, 02:56 PM
aww josh....come down sunday tooooooo! =D

so 9:30...whole foods it is for those driving down together? i'll see you guys there!

Old 07-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Boxrbus has much to be proud ofBoxrbus has much to be proud ofBoxrbus has much to be proud ofBoxrbus has much to be proud ofBoxrbus has much to be proud ofBoxrbus has much to be proud ofBoxrbus has much to be proud ofBoxrbus has much to be proud ofBoxrbus has much to be proud of
I should be there on Sunday. Hope to meet some of you!

Old 07-05-2008, 06:33 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Senna
Will you be down there Sunday as well?
Yup, I'll be there. I am heading down early as I am putting the Exige in the Lotus Car Corral.

-Trevor

Old 07-05-2008, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by Boxrbus
I should be there on Sunday. Hope to meet some of you!

woooohooooooo! your slantnose is gorgeous! that's my all time most favorite body style of pcar out there! one day....i hope to have one! i'm crossing my fingers that you'll bring it tomorrow!

Old 07-05-2008, 09:37 PM
Boxrbus has much to be proud ofBoxrbus has much to be proud ofBoxrbus has much to be proud ofBoxrbus has much to be proud ofBoxrbus has much to be proud ofBoxrbus has much to be proud ofBoxrbus has much to be proud ofBoxrbus has much to be proud ofBoxrbus has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
woooohooooooo! your slantnose is gorgeous! that's my all time most favorite body style of pcar out there! one day....i hope to have one! i'm crossing my fingers that you'll bring it tomorrow!
Thanks for the compliment! I saw one on the cover of a Car and Driver magazine back in 1987, and have wanted one ever since. Took me a few years to find a real one in white, but got lucky four years ago. It only has 28,xxx miles on it and is pretty much the way it left the factory. Probably won't take it tomorrow, but I live about three miles from Pacific Raceways, come by and check it out sometime.

Old 07-05-2008, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by Boxrbus
Thanks for the compliment! I saw one on the cover of a Car and Driver magazine back in 1987, and have wanted one ever since. Took me a few years to find a real one in white, but got lucky four years ago. It only has 28,xxx miles on it and is pretty much the way it left the factory. Probably won't take it tomorrow, but I live about three miles from Pacific Raceways, come by and check it out sometime.
i'd love to see it sometime! i've always loved the 930 slantnose since miami vice! hehe! they are just jaw droppers! congrats on finding it! she's a beauty!

hopefully you can make it out to some of the NW 6speeder events (cars/coffee....etc) and meet the gang!

maybe we'll meet you at the races tomorrow!

~jody

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche 60th Anniversary....Vintage Races at PR July 4th-6th. Anyone going?