Aftermath: Scuderia & Challenge Stradale meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 06:04 AM
4RECAT will become famous soon enough4RECAT will become famous soon enough
I can totally relate to the Ferrari booster seat!
But this photo is so sweet:

Attached Images  
Old 09-16-2008, 09:27 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Fantastic pics!

Just beautiful cars... every one of them... the strad and scud are the best of the modern breed.

Old 09-16-2008, 10:26 AM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
That little girl looks darling!
Her mom and I would agree

Her new one....."Papa, when I am a big girl, I'm going to drive the Scooodaweeeaaa!". Yeah right!

Attached Images     
Old 09-16-2008, 11:12 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kuzi

Her new one....."Papa, when I am a big girl, I'm going to drive the Scooodaweeeaaa!". Yeah right!

Seeing Mady at the meet made me feel guilty for not bringing my own precious along that day. She loves shinny Red cars with the horsey on it.

Old 09-16-2008, 11:42 AM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Kuzi

The Scud is named for her. Do you really think you will be able to look into those eyes and say no? Get her in a kart now. Who knows she might be the next Shui! I would rather say Senna, but he never drove for Ferrari.

Old 09-16-2008, 12:07 PM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
The Scud is named for her. Do you really think you will be able to look into those eyes and say no? Get her in a kart now. Who knows she might be the next Shui! I would rather say Senna, but he never drove for Ferrari.
Shes actually more into the "real horsies". Besides, I have other future plans for her. Or at least I'm going to brainwash her so.

Attached Images    
Old 09-16-2008, 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Seeing Mady at the meet made me feel guilty for not bringing my own precious along that day. She loves shinny Red cars with the horsey on it.
Yes Vincent, next time bring out your little one. And the two "lil Tifosis" can play together.

Old 09-16-2008, 04:44 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Adorable kiddo, Kuzi.

Old 09-16-2008, 05:34 PM
So_Fresh is on a distinguished road
Amazing pictures, awesome angles on every shot.

Old 09-16-2008, 09:21 PM
Grouse is on a distinguished road
fantastic

Old 09-16-2008, 09:44 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pictures as always, Jason! What a sweet convoy of cars too!

Old 09-16-2008, 11:52 PM
mprsev will become famous soon enoughmprsev will become famous soon enough
Great pics!

Old 09-17-2008, 01:53 AM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Oh my! All are so nice looking. Great job Jason.

Old 09-17-2008, 11:06 AM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by atomic80
In a certain unnamed location with a certain unnamed group of friends, a group of screaming Italians gathered for a fun run coupled with a photo shoot.
An unnamed individual poorly chose to attend a different location instead, to watch an unnamed football team have their **** served to them on a platter in overtime.

Kuzi ... Madison is looking ADORABLE! What a little cutie in her Tifosi outfit. As I explain my own kids ... either the milkman or the postman is a very attractive and discrete man in the neighborhood

Old 09-17-2008, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
... either the milkman or the postman is a very attractive and discrete man in the neighborhood
I'm not very quick on these things............but I think I just got insulted!

She surely doesn't get her good looks from me!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Aftermath: Scuderia & Challenge Stradale meet