New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 10:05 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
^^ Agree completely

Old 02-24-2009, 10:10 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gretapass
Jason, great pictures!!!! I like the one showing all out rear ends in a line. Very nice as always.
Thanks Greta! glad you like them! Aaron really needs to start coming to these meets. He takes great pictures too.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:22 PM
d23
d23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud of
nice pics jason, I didnt take much pics last weekend I was there for 10 minutes as I was late and rushing for the garage tour. I'll post up some pics that I took later

Old 02-25-2009, 01:25 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by atomic80
I have to say that I agree with this. I honestly don't think that these car meets should be used as a means of solicitation especially from dealerships, tuners, etc. This is just a place where I want to go meet my friends, show off my car (yes, that too) and just enjoy myself. I don't want to think about dealerships, sellers, salespeople trying to peddle their goods to me.
We don't want to stop dealerships from bringing down examples of exotics or we wouldn't get cars like the Spyker and the LP640 coup, and others from time to time. We just can't have active sellers. Keep in mind that some collectors use their dealers license for trading cars so that would make it impossible to include those cars too. The key word is ACTIVELY selling cars at the event.

Old 02-25-2009, 10:17 AM
Apple Sauce will become famous soon enough
Here are a couple of videos from Feb 21,2009 that I just posted on Youtube.
Enjoy!

Vic in Seattle

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhufryRaOl8&feature=channel_page[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdp07xOTnYM[/media]

Old 02-25-2009, 10:20 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Apple Sauce
Enjoy!

Vic in Seattle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhufr...e=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdp07xOTnYM
The links don't work. Funny they work for me after I used your quote

Why isn't Tommy AppleSauce with that Green car he's got. I'm so confused

Old 02-25-2009, 10:29 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Apple Sauce
Enjoy!

Vic in Seattle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhufr...e=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdp07xOTnYM

it's always fun seeing the events on video. thanks for posting it up!

btw...it was nice meeting you vic. i'm glad i finally got to put a face to a screenname.

Old 02-25-2009, 10:29 AM
Apple Sauce will become famous soon enough
I'm not sure what the rules say about posting links.
The postings apparently automatically adds the [media] in brackets to notify you that the links take you elsewhere.

Sorry about the confusion

Vic

Old 02-25-2009, 11:31 AM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
LOL @ comment heard at the end of the second video.

Old 02-25-2009, 11:45 AM
SpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to behold
Oh, we aren't really trying to hassle or sell things to anyone.
The main idea was just to let everyone know that we are just around the corner and maybe give everyone some incentive to check us out. We definitly wouldn't be trying to set up a booth or banner or actively peddle wares.
If it poses a problem I can call it off though. I really don't want to spoil your event!

Old 02-25-2009, 11:59 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SpeedwareMotorsports
Oh, we aren't really trying to hassle or sell things to anyone.
The main idea was just to let everyone know that we are just around the corner and maybe give everyone some incentive to check us out. We definitly wouldn't be trying to set up a booth or banner or actively peddle wares.
If it poses a problem I can call it off though. I really don't want to spoil your event!
Please join us. I was just letting you know where RTC stands on the subject. People still want to meet and chat.

Old 02-25-2009, 12:26 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I mgiht make this depending on my flight time or if we push it back to sunday. Is the lotus welcome jp ill be there if I'm not in the air

Old 02-25-2009, 12:28 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by FerrariWA

LOL at Greta

Old 02-25-2009, 12:59 PM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
^^^ I wasn't going to mention it was her!

Old 02-25-2009, 01:01 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by FerrariWA
Is it work safe? I'm in a class and have not turned up the sound yet....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center