New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 06:49 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Yes, replica

Old 03-06-2009, 06:53 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Well at least you don't have 500 lb ft to deal with, my car got stuck in the driveway....

Old 03-06-2009, 06:55 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
1400lbs. Barely a windshield and 170hp to rear wheels. No heat. Last licensed in Hawaii. If not most useless in snow a close second
Wow, second time today I have seen this car . Stunning and sounds great. Nice to meet you today, Mark.

Old 03-06-2009, 06:56 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
How did you meet him??

Old 03-06-2009, 06:58 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by germeezy1
How did you meet him??
Gas station. Gig Harbor ain't that big of a place. And plus, you can hear that car a mile away.

Old 03-06-2009, 07:00 PM
I love the road there... I know it well....

Old 03-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
That car is beautiful. I don't think the pics do it justice. Had no idea that it was that light.

Old 03-06-2009, 07:11 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gigharbor1
Wow, second time today I have seen this car . Stunning and sounds great. Nice to meet you today, Mark.

Nice meeting you as well. Sorry I had to run to the school so fast I was almost late. Funny small world.

Roman everyone does exist R8 and all.

That little car is pretty throating for sure

Old 03-06-2009, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Nice meeting you as well. Sorry I had to run to the school so fast I was almost late. Funny small world.

Roman everyone does exist R8 and all.

That little car is pretty throating for sure
No need to apologize for running to a parent-teacher conference. I know the tight ship those teachers have to run. You did throw me off though after all this talk of white-only cars!

Old 03-06-2009, 07:18 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gigharbor1
No need to apologize for running to a parent-teacher conference. I know the tight ship those teachers have to run. You did throw me off though after all this talk of white-only cars!
The lone black sheep

Old 03-06-2009, 07:54 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Most useless in the snow - hmmm...

300hp...under 1500lbs with me in it...windshield?

Mark, we might have a tie.

Old 03-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Starkey is a jewel in the roughStarkey is a jewel in the roughStarkey is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by silversurfer

HAHA! I'd say this takes the cake

Old 03-06-2009, 08:24 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Mark, you got a new (old) car!!! Congratulations. Really beautiful (although I don't know the old ones either). Looks like fun. Now we'll need to do a black & white photo shoot - after the all-whites of course. This spring.

Old 03-06-2009, 08:28 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Danny, your pictures are really neat. I would be honored if you would capture some of my car at the next event. You'll have to come to our all-white photo shoot this spring! We'll have a photo contest with all of our excellent photographers in our group.

Old 03-06-2009, 08:34 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by silversurfer

First car I thought of when I read this was ye ole Atom. I didn't know honestly if they were all wheel drive or not with that grip they have so I took a chance.

My defense I did say a close 2nd...... The Aerial would be damn cold. The coldest by far.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center