Pics from C&C Southcenter Feb 7th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 06:15 PM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
So is this the meet that happens every Sat. at 8am in Southcenter?

I really should try and swing in before I head to the office.

Old 02-11-2009, 06:17 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^the one i went to a couple of weeks ago was 9 am. maybe some people start arriving earlier though

Old 02-11-2009, 06:26 PM
SeattleBoxers is a jewel in the roughSeattleBoxers is a jewel in the roughSeattleBoxers is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
Nice photo's. I got there just as the "exotics" were leaving. Apparently the Honda's, Corvette's, BMW's, Porsche's and the Harley and other sundry cars scared them off.

Sorry. I just couldn't resist that comment.
The Ferrari Club had a "garage tour" (three different car collections) event that started at 10AM in Seattle, so that's where we were heading to, when you saw us leaving C&C.

PS: THOSE ARE GREAT PHOTOS!!

Old 02-11-2009, 06:31 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
How do you like the 550? I was at the first sc c and c but didn't get a chance to talk to you. I haven't seen many of those around here

Old 02-12-2009, 03:00 AM
d23
d23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
Nice photo's. I got there just as the "exotics" were leaving. Apparently the Honda's, Corvette's, BMW's, Porsche's and the Harley and other sundry cars scared them off.

Sorry. I just couldn't resist that comment.
Thanks! youre Larry right? Jim introduced me but I didnt get a chance to talk to you, maybe next time

Old 02-12-2009, 03:01 AM
d23
d23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by drpasteur
oh so d23, u were at this meet before coming to Bellevue for dimsum?
yeap

Old 02-12-2009, 03:03 AM
d23
Originally Posted by DrVolkl
So is this the meet that happens every Sat. at 8am in Southcenter?

I really should try and swing in before I head to the office.
yeah like boxtergirlie said, its 9am, at least thats when I showed up there haha, its my first time though, its cool to check out various type of cars that showed up there.

Old 02-12-2009, 03:04 AM
d23
Originally Posted by SeattleBoxers
The Ferrari Club had a "garage tour" (three different car collections) event that started at 10AM in Seattle, so that's where we were heading to, when you saw us leaving C&C.

PS: THOSE ARE GREAT PHOTOS!!
Thanks! I didnt really get a chance to take the photos of the F-cars though you guys left like 5-10 minutes after I get there

Old 02-12-2009, 11:50 AM
SeattleBoxers is a jewel in the roughSeattleBoxers is a jewel in the roughSeattleBoxers is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
How do you like the 550? I was at the first sc c and c but didn't get a chance to talk to you. I haven't seen many of those around here
It's a great car, I love it!

The V12 is just amazing, tons of torque and HP.
Super stable at speed, but deceptive. 100mph feels
like 50.

Old 02-12-2009, 01:54 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by d23
Thanks! youre Larry right? Jim introduced me but I didnt get a chance to talk to you, maybe next time
Danny, yeah, that's me. I enjoyed hanging out with you guys. This meet at Southcenter is more to my liking than what is being proposed at Redmond. Since I'm not a coffee drinker the location is not important, it's all about people. I can get all the pictures of cars I could want off of any news stand, or Jason's web sites.

Old 02-13-2009, 12:07 AM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by d23
yeah like boxtergirlie said, its 9am, at least thats when I showed up there haha, its my first time though, its cool to check out various type of cars that showed up there.
So is this happening every weekend? Is it this weekend?

Looks like the starbucks right next to the "baby's R us"?

I work Sat. mornings, but as the weather gets nicer I can definitely swing in before I head to the office.

Old 02-13-2009, 10:09 AM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DrVolkl
So is this happening every weekend? Is it this weekend?

Looks like the starbucks right next to the "baby's R us"?

I work Sat. mornings, but as the weather gets nicer I can definitely swing in before I head to the office.
Event is in the parking lot in front of Barnes and Noble.

Old 02-13-2009, 01:19 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
great pics