What do you think I should do? I found a duffel bag...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 01:56 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Its probably a Bums stash. In DC a bum that lived under a tree died , police officers were cleaning up the area where they found the bum when they stumbled upon almost 1million in cash stashed in hefty bags. I don't trust bums. I wouldn't have posted about it. Rather than be on here I'd be at FoS or Vincents house trying to get a new toy.

Old 02-19-2009, 02:01 PM
Banned
drpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Its probably a Bums stash. In DC a bum that lived under a tree died , police officers were cleaning up the area where they found the bum when they stumbled upon almost 1million in cash stashed in hefty bags.
how can a bum have million cash???? anyway....first thing in mind was that to turn in to the police. but then 2nd thought if that if the police will actually try to find the owner or keep it for themselves. because if the police keep it for their department, i'd rather keep it.

Old 02-19-2009, 02:06 PM
mprsev will become famous soon enoughmprsev will become famous soon enough
Hmmm I remember being asked this very hypothetical in law school and thought it would never happen.

So either you just picked up a bag that was placed there for a police sting operation and they are currently watching you or its fate and someone wanted you to have some cash .

Since you are the finder you arguably have rights to it that is only weaker to the true owner.

Turning it in to authorities would be the ethical route. Usually when I find smaller amounts of money than what you found I donate it to a good cause. My $0.02

Old 02-19-2009, 02:09 PM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
Dude! Turn the money into the police. You've already been spouting off about finding this money on this board and god knows how many others..............what do you think you are going to accomplish by asking these questions? And assuming you are not pulling our legs...........you ask why you should if the police are just going to "blow" it. Well the answer is quiet simple really. You should turn the money into the police because.................its NOT your money.

Old 02-19-2009, 02:14 PM
d23
d23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Kuzi
Dude! Turn the money into the police. You've already been spouting off about finding this money on this board and god knows how many others..............what do you think you are going to accomplish by asking these questions? And assuming you are not pulling our legs...........you ask why you should if the police are just going to "blow" it. Well the answer is quiet simple really. You should turn the money into the police because.................its NOT your money.
/end thread.

drpasteur I think the best way is to ask one of the mods to delete this thread and talk with the guys via pm or something.

Old 02-19-2009, 02:15 PM
Krueger///M3 will become famous soon enoughKrueger///M3 will become famous soon enough

Old 02-19-2009, 02:22 PM
mwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by drpasteur
This morning when I was driving out of the driveway and came to a STOP sign, I saw a duffel bag right under the sign. i stopped and came out taking a look at it. I didn't see anybody at the time. I opened the bag and found money in it. Now it's in the trunk of my car. From the look of it, it has at least hundred thousands.

What do you think I should do? keep it or turn it in to the police?

here is my thought: I'm thinking of turn this in to the police (of course its the right thing to do - to give back the rightful owner). Now will the police actually try to find whose money belongs to or will they just put it into Uncle Sam account? Because of this would be happening, I'd rather keep it than let Uncle Sam has it.
your grammar is suck.

Old 02-19-2009, 02:23 PM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
Give the money to me and I will give you all the rides you want!

Old 02-19-2009, 02:24 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
You found my bag! I knew someone would find it! I'll pm you my address, please bring it over, as thanks I'll let you keep 1/2 of it. And the bag!

Thanks so much!

Old 02-19-2009, 02:24 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FerrariWA
Give the money to me and I will give you all the rides you want!
thats what she said

Old 02-19-2009, 02:30 PM
silver_6r is on a distinguished road
a) if this is true...your an idiot
b) if this isnt true...your still an idiot
c) if this is true and you havent counted it yet...your an idiot
d) if this is true and you did count it, but havent bought a GT3 or Turbo...your an even bigger idiot

in closing... your an idiot for all of the above...and posting it on a public forum... legal money, drug money, sting money... i would never ever talk about it to more than 3 people... my best bud, me, and my dog!!

Old 02-19-2009, 02:31 PM
vp23271 is on a distinguished road
haa haa haa, yea right!

Pic's Please?

Old 02-19-2009, 02:31 PM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
Listen my girl friend is a good church going girl, just because I always have to meet her at this one street corner each night (sometimes missing her as she out on important meetings) doesn't mean she is a *****...oh wait.

Old 02-19-2009, 02:35 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
wow! this just keeps getting better!

Old 02-19-2009, 02:44 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I can give you my advice but it'll cost you half.
Your predicament threads are killing me lately.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What do you think I should do? I found a duffel bag...