I`m a 6 speeder!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 07:19 PM
pocket Hercules will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Brucem
congrats! what year is it? Did you buy it from the Audi dealer?
2005.5, Car was bought from a private seller off of craigslist.

Originally Posted by Brucem
Your 2 and 3rd pic tells me you need some practice aiming with your camera to get the whole car in the shot next time
LoL first car worth taking pics of.

Old 03-15-2009, 07:22 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Great choice of vehicle and I look forward to meeting you. Heck, I look forward to meeting everyone out here once these GTG's coincide with my travel schedule.

Old 03-15-2009, 07:55 PM
HidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really nice
Welcome!!!

Old 03-15-2009, 08:00 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6speed. Love the un-color - and I look forward to meeting you soon.

Old 03-16-2009, 01:08 AM
mwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the rough
curious why white is being referred to as the "un-color" maybe its an inside joke?

<nerd>
technically speaking, white is the reflection of all colors of the spectrum, so really its the "all-color." black should be called the "un-color" since black absorbs all light making it light-less or color-less.
<\nerd>

Old 03-16-2009, 01:09 AM
mwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the rough
ps, great choice in car!

Old 03-16-2009, 11:04 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
white is the un-color because there's an idiot on this board with almost all white cars. they've given him a hard time for years it seems because he has no creativity and doesn't appreciate the "real" sportscars colors.

Old 03-16-2009, 11:05 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ That idiot is creating a following of other idiots... I know another idiot who wants a white 996TT to replace his black infiniti

Old 03-16-2009, 11:33 AM
Starkey is a jewel in the roughStarkey is a jewel in the roughStarkey is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
^^ That idiot is creating a following of other idiots... I know another idiot who wants a white 996TT to replace his black infiniti

Old 03-16-2009, 12:05 PM

im in that following as well.

Old 03-16-2009, 01:43 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Immitation is the sincerist form of flattery

I get a 5% discount on all White cars in the country below best pricing so talk with me first

Here's some help. I like looking and I can't wait to see which type you get. I wouldn't rule out the GT3 Vasiliy over the Turbo. Damn they are fun to drive
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/items/Ca...adc09&_fcsfc=0

Old 03-16-2009, 02:08 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
Good luck finding one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...3A1|240%3A1318

Last edited by mr2guysingh; 03-16-2009 at 02:11 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:09 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Immitation is the sincerist form of flattery

I get a 5% discount on all White cars in the country below best pricing so talk with me first

Here's some help. I like looking and I can't wait to see which type you get. I wouldn't rule out the GT3 Vasiliy over the Turbo. Damn they are fun to drive
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/items/Ca...adc09&_fcsfc=0
Definitely not "ruling out" GT3, all depends how the economy effects me this year, I'm not planning on replacing it for at least a few months so hopefully all goes well & I can pick up a P-Car. I'll definitely talk more about it with you before I make any decisions!

Old 03-16-2009, 02:15 PM
Barrier I believe has a White 997Turbo unless they sold it this weekend. It was coming in last week or something.

V you can drive my GT3 first I think you'll be more than happy with no high HP and damn exciting driving.

Old 03-16-2009, 04:32 PM
Redgoat™ is on a distinguished road
I have to agree most cars look hot in white

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I`m a 6 speeder!!!!